Previous Page Breadcrumbs
The Bear Grylls ''Big 5'' ExperienceCode: PHLX51 12 month validity West Midlands - Birmingham 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
The Bear Grylls ''Big 5'' Experience
Add to Basket
Brace yourself as you experience all the very best of the action that The Bear Grylls Adventure Big Five Experience for one has to offer.
Unforgettable fun awaits as you challenge brain, body and reflexes across a series of incredible activities, designed by Bear himself. From taking on Europe’s tallest high-ropes, to diving amongst blacktip reef sharks, you’ll be at the heart of the action throughout. Scale summits inspired by some of the world’s most iconic climbs and feel the rush of freefall in the iFLY wind tunnel.
There’s plenty of scope for some friendly competition, as you shoot for bullseye in the archery range and go for Bear’s record time on his Royal Marine-inspired assault course.
- The Bear Grylls Adventure Big Five Experience for one:
2 hour Dive adventure
60 minute iFLY adventure
60 minute High Ropes adventure
60 minute Climb adventure
45 minute Archery adventure
- Unlimited access to the Royal Marines Inspired Assault Course
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
Fully briefed by Bear’s expert instructors, you’ll get stuck into the day’s agenda. Your experience package consists of all the very best the attraction has to offer: Outdoor high ropes, indoor skydive, scuba diving, indoor climbing and indoor archery.
The action doesn’t end with your individual sessions, as you’ll have unlimited access to the Royal Marines-inspired assault course on the day.
- Minimum age: 10 (10 to 16 year olds will need an adult present at check-in to sign waivers, but can enjoy the adventure unaccompanied)
- The experience is not suitable for pregnant guests
- A medical declaration form is required for Dive. To avoid disappointment on the day, we ask that you review this before your visit. If you mark “YES” to any of the questions in the medical declaration form, you will need to contact your doctor or The Midlands Dive Chamber who will review the medical form and ensure you have the correct sign off before arrival
- Climb maximum weight: 21st 5lb (136kg)
- High Rope restrictions:
- Maximum weight: 20st 6lb (130kg)
- Minimum height: 4ft 3in (130cm)
- Maximum height: 6ft 7in (203cm)
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available Saturdays only. Exclusion dates including 25 December will apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 8 hours 30 minutes for the full experience with start times at the beginning of the day.
Please note - When you have exchanged your Virgin voucher for the QR code, used for booking, the experience can no longer be cancelled or exchanged.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
West Midlands - Birmingham
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.