Previous Page Breadcrumbs
The Bear Grylls “Big 5” Experience for TwoCode: PHLBGY 9 month validity West Midlands - Birmingham 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
The Bear Grylls “Big 5” Experience for Two
Add to Basket
Brace yourself as you experience all the very best of the action that The Bear Grylls “Big 5” Experience for two has to offer.
Unforgettable fun awaits you both as you challenge brain, body and reflexes across a series of incredible activities, designed by Bear himself. From zip-lining from a chinook helicopter into Europe’s tallest high-ropes, to coming face to face with blacktip reef sharks, you’ll be at the heart of the action throughout. Scale summits inspired by some of the world’s most iconic climbs and feel the rush of freefall on their state-of-the-art indoor skydive.
There’s plenty of scope for some friendly competition, as you shoot for bullseye in the archery range and go for Bear’s record time on his Royal Marine-inspired assault course.
- The Bear Grylls “Big 5” Experience for Two:
1 hour tropical snorkelling or 2 hour diving experience
1 hour indoor skydiving experience
1 hour outdoor adventure in Europe’s tallest free roam high ropes
1 hour indoor climbing adventure
Archery experience with expert tuition
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
Fully briefed by Bear’s expert instructors, you’ll both get stuck into the day’s agenda. Your experience package consists of all the very best the centre has to offer: Outdoor high ropes, indoor skydive, snorkel or dive, indoor climbing and archery.
The action doesn’t end with your individual sessions, as you’ll each have unlimited access to the Royal Marines-inspired assault course on the day.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 10 (under 18s will need permission from a parent/guardian to complete pre-visit documents (online) Those under 16 will need to be accompanied by a guardian over 18 on the day (either as a spectator or participant) 16 and 17 year olds can visit unaccompanied)
- Minimum height: 4ft 3in (1.3m)
- Maximum height: 6ft 7in (2.03m)
- Maximum weight: 21st 7lb (136kg)
- Some guests may find it difficult to fit into the climbing harnesses even though they are within the weight limit due to their body shape. If you think you might have this issue please discuss when making your booking
- The experience is not suitable for pregnant women
- You must have a reasonable level of fitness
- To snorkel/dive safely, you should not be extremely overweight or out of condition. Diving can be strenuous under certain conditions. Your respiratory and circulatory systems must be in good health. All body air spaces must be normal and healthy. A person with coronary disease, a current cold or congestion, epilepsy, a severe medical problem or who is under the influence of alcohol or drugs should not dive. If you have asthma, heart disease, other chronic medical conditions or you are taking medications on a regular basis, you should consult your doctor and the instructor before participating in this program, and on a regular basis thereafter upon completion
- Participants must not take a plane flight within 12 hours of diving
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available weekends only. Exclusion dates including 25 December will apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 8 hours 30 minutes for the full experience with start times at the beginning of the day.
Please note - When you have exchanged your Virgin voucher for the QR code, used for booking, the experience can no longer be cancelled or exchanged.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
West Midlands - Birmingham
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.