Previous Page Breadcrumbs
The Bear Grylls iFly and Assault Course for TwoCode: PHLXF2 SP2 valid on or before 30 April 2022 West Midlands - Birmingham 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
The Bear Grylls iFly and Assault Course for Two
Add to Basket
Take the leap and experience the adrenaline of freefall with your Bear Gryll’s iFly Experience for two.
There’s no need for parachutes or planes, your state-of-the-art wind-tunnel will balance you as you experience freefall for the equivalent of more than three 12,000ft skydives. Before your weightless adventure begins, you’ll run through a full pre-flight briefing in the aircraft hangar, where your expert instructor will teach you all the body positions and hand signals needed to maximise your time in the tunnel.
A uniquely thrilling experience, you’ll each take to the tunnel twice during your experience. If you really get a feel for it, be sure to ask your instructor for a bodyflight demonstration to take your experience to the next level!
- 60 minute indoor-skydiving adventure for two (includes briefing and training)
- Full training and safety briefing in the aircraft hangar
- Master your skills over two separate flights each
- Freefall for the equivalent of the three 12,000ft skydives
- All flight and safety equipment included
- Unlimited access to the Royal Marines Inspired Assault Course
- Free Assault Course souvenir digi-photo
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid on or before 30 April 2022
What happens on the day?
Your experience begins in the aircraft hangar, where your expert instructors will brief you both on technique and safety, to ensure you get the most out of your time in the tunnel. Kitted up, you’ll each experience the thrill of freefall on the first of your two indoor skydives. Take some time to relax and recover, before heading back in for the second part of your unforgettable experience.
On the day, you’ll have unlimited access to the Royal Marines-inspired assault course.
- Minimum age: 8 (8 and 9 year olds must be accompanied on the activity by a participating adult aged 18 or over. Those aged 10 to 16 must have an adult present on site, but this adult does not have to participate in the activity if they do not wish to. 10 to 13 parent needs to be in the building throughout, 14 to 17 parent needs to sign waiver but doesn’t need to remain on site
- Minimum height: 4ft 2in (1.3m)
- Minimum height: 4ft 2in (1.3m)
- Maximum height: 6ft 7in (2.03m)
- Maximum weight: 18 stone
- The experience is not suitable for pregnant women or anyone with any current or previous shoulder injuries
- Prior to arriving you must complete a risk declaration form. Failure to do so may result in refused entry to the experience. The participant agrees and acknowledges that they are in good health - free from any previous dislocations, heart, back, neck and spinal problems - and are in proper physical condition to participate in the iFLY experience safely. They knowingly and voluntarily accept and assume responsibility for all risks and dangers that could arise out of or occur during their participation in the iFLY experience
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your voucher is valid until 30 April 2022 and cannot be extended. Please ensure you book and take your experience before this date.
Available 5 days a week across peak weeks (Wednesday to Sunday) and 4 days a week on off peak weeks (Thursday to Sunday) January to March. Exclusion dates including 21, 22, 25 and 26 December and 1 January will apply
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
You are asked to arrive 30 minutes before the booked activity time.
Please allow 1 hour for the full experience (including registrationand briefing). Please allow additional time to enjoy the Royal Marines-inspired assault course.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
West Midlands - Birmingham
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.