Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
The Cell Escape Room for Two in a Real Prison
Add to Basket
Immerse yourselves in a fun filled, puzzle-based The Cell Escape Room for Two Adults in a Real Prison.
You’re part of a criminal gang, convicted for multiple armed bank robberies. Your sentence would have been 15 years, but you gave information on your gang leader in return for a lesser sentence of three years. You’ll serve your time in The Cell with your very own prison officer. The only problem is your gang leader, who you just gave up, has just been sentenced to life in the same prison.
Set to arrive in one hour, he’s paid the officers to put him in the same cell as you. Your only option is to escape. Solve various mind-bending puzzles and clues as you try to outsmart The Cell and make it out to freedom before it’s too late.
- The Cell Escape Room for Two in a Real Prison
- Fully immersive experience with your own prison officer
- Escape in 60 minutes or face the wrath of your convicted gang leader
- Real life prison cell location
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival, you’ll be greeted ready for your experience to get underway. You and your fellow comrade will have 60 minutes to make your great escape.
- Minimum age: 8 (under 18s must be accompanied by an adult
- The prisons welcome all visitors, however, the nature of the historic sites means that parts buildings may present difficulties for people with disabilities and those with limited mobility
- The vast majority of the site is accessible but there are the traditional stairs between the landings which may cause difficulties.
- There is a disabled toilet, and the on-site restaurant is fully accessible. If you have any questions for the team prior to your visit, please contact them directly
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
This experience runs on weekends and through school holidays, at 10.30, 12.30 and 14.30. Exclusions may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 1 hour and 30 minutes for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.