Previous Page Breadcrumbs
The Dare Skywalk at Tottenham Hotspur StadiumCode: PTHSW1 12 month validity London - Tottenham 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
The Dare Skywalk at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
Add to Basket
Take it to the edge, with this unforgettable 90-minute adventure scaling the height of Tottenham Hotspur’s iconic stadium with The Dare Skywalk.
You’ll be fully briefed before donning your climbing suit, shoes and safety equipment. You will then embark on a journey 46.8 metres above the football pitch, onto a glass walkway, to reach the stadium's Golden Cockerel.
Once at the final destination, you can experience breath-taking views of the capital, stretching in every direction, before heading back down to the ground.
- 90-minute experience to scale the height of Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
- Step out onto a glass walkway 46.8 metres above the pitch
- Guided experience with all climbing equipment provided
- Breath-taking views of the capital with a once-in-a-lifetime photo opportunity
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival to The Dare Skywalk Basecamp at Tottenham Hotspur stadium, you’ll be warmly welcomed by the team and given a short safety briefing, before kitting up in your climbing gear – suit, shoes and safety equipment.
From there, the only way is up! You will be guided 46.8 metres above the football pitch as you step out on the glass walkway heading to the Golden Cockerel. Enjoy breath-taking views of London and take advantage of this unique photo opportunity, before making your way back down.
- Minimum age: 10 (Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult)
- Ratio of adults to children:
10 to 17: 1 adult to 2 minors
13 to 17: 1 adult to 4 minors
15 to 17: 1 adult to 6 minors
- Minimum height: 4ft
- Maximum weight: 21 stone
- Participants who have a medical condition, or a pre-existing injury must inform The Dare Skywalk team and get confirmation they can take part from a medical professional. The experience is not suitable during pregnancy or for those suffering from vertigo
- This experience requires physical exertion and you must be capable of undertaking this activity unaided. Anyone who has access requirements must communicate this to the Dare Skywalk Team who will confirm whether they can take part. Wheelchair climbs can be booked directly with The Dare Skywalk Team
- Participants must not be under the influence of alcohol or any substances (legal or illegal) which would make it unsafe to take part in The Dare Skywalk climb, or to fully understand the safety rules, policies, instructions and briefings given on the day of the climb by the Climb Guides
- Toilets and accessible toilets are located inside the Skywalk Basecamp and the Tottenham Experience shop. There are no toilets on the climb route, so we recommend you go before your experience starts
- You are unable to take personal belongings with you on the climb, including cameras. You will be provided with a small locker to store personal belongings in at The Dare Skywalk Basecamp when you check in. Please keep in mind lockers are small when deciding what to bring with you on the day of your visit. Mobile phones are permitted but must remain in the possession of the climb guide on ascent and descent and will be handed back out to you once you have reached the viewing platform
- The Club is proud to be the world's first fully cashless Stadium. No cash is accepted for any purchase, please bring with you a cashless method of payment - debit and credit cards or mobile and wearable payment
- No food and drink allowed during The Dare Skywalk
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available seven days a week from 10.00 to 18.00, season and event day dependant. Exclusions may apply.
We recommend you book at least four to six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please arrive at least 15 minutes in advance of your climb. Latecomers cannot be guaranteed entry.
Please allow approximately 1 hour 30 minutes for the whole experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Tottenham
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.