Previous Page Breadcrumbs
The Great British Roast Class at The Jamie Oliver Cookery SchoolCode: PJ9GB1 12 month validity London - Islington 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
The Great British Roast Class at The Jamie Oliver Cookery School
Add to Basket
Elevate your culinary skills to new heights with The Great British Roast Class at The Jamie Oliver Cookery School for one. Led by a professional chef – chosen by Jamie himself – you’ll elevate the classic Sunday roast to next-level status. Kick things off with a welcome drink as your chef gives you top tips for selecting the best bird, how to prepare it, and finally, how to cook it.
You’ll learn how to cook all the trimmings too, including golden roast potatoes, seasonal vegetables, pork and sage stuffing, and bread sauce. As well as brushing up on your knife skills, you'll also make the finest gravy and proper Yorkshire puddings. Reward yourself by tucking into your finished feast at the end!
- 3 hour lesson covering British Roast dinner
- No pair work here - individual cooking
- Complimentary drink on arrival
- Led by a professional chef at The Jamie Oliver Cookery School
- Use fresh ingredients to create roast potatoes, pork & sage stuffing, bread sauce and roasted vegetables.
- Learn how to make delicious roast chicken, gravy and Yorkshire pudding
- Dine on all your dishes at the end of the lesson
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
Upon arrival at The Jamie Oliver Cookery School you’ll be met by your chef for the day before being shown around your class kitchen and provided with a welcoming drink. Aprons on, it’ll be time for a demonstration, before you head back to your workbench to start putting the dish elements together.
You’ll flit between demonstrations and hands-on preparations before the meal is finished, at which point you’ll head to the chefs table to enjoy your creations!
- Minimum age: 15 (Under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
- Please be aware that alcohol will only be served to those who are 18 and over
- Vegetarian participants can be catered for
- Kindly note, that whilst individuals are of course welcome, some classes may require you to work in pairs and you may be paired up with another individual for the duration of the class
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
This experience is available on selected dates throughout the year from January 2021.
We recommend that you book at least six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 3 hours for the whole experience including eating time.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.