Previous Page Breadcrumbs
The Gunpowder Plot Immersive Experience for Two at The Tower Vaults - Off PeakCode: PWWGO2 valid on or before 04 September 2022 London - Tower Hill 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
The Gunpowder Plot Immersive Experience for Two at The Tower Vaults - Off Peak
Add to Basket
London, 1605. A city divided. The fuse of rebellion is lit. The peace of the nation balances on a knife edge. The two of you will step into a world where spies and informants hide in every shadow with The Gunpowder Plot.
Trust no one as you go undercover together and unmask the mysterious figures behind history’s most infamous plot. Feel all your senses ignite as the two of you dangerously attempt to escape the Tower, discover a secret safehouse and make the daring journey along the Thames towards the Houses of Parliament.
Immersed in an unforgettable and fully 360 environment, live theatre and the latest digital technology will transport you into the heart of the story of deception. All that remains to be seen is whether you both have what it takes to stop the plot?
- The Gunpowder Plot for Two Adults Off-Peak
- 1 hour 40 minute experience including a 20 minute interval
- Experience London in 1605 with live action, virtual reality and cutting-edge technology
- Step inside history’s most infamous plot
- Feel your senses ignite as you go undercover to unmask mysterious figures
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid on or before 04 September 2022
What happens on the day?
On arrival, you’ll be warmly welcomed ready for your adventure to begin. The experience uses a combination of live theatre and the latest digital technology to transport you to the heart of the story. Each performance is limited to a maximum of 16 people to enable everyone to make the most of their visit. As you step inside, you’ll be immersed in London in 1605 where live action, virtual reality and cutting-edge technology including motion simulators, physical sensations and stunning special effects combine to make this an experience like no other. Your visit lasts around 1 hour 40 minutes, including a 20 minute interval where you will be able to enjoy refreshments.
- Minimum age: 10 (under 16s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
- Please note that some scenes are very dark with loud noises, which some children may not enjoy.
- For your own safety, the experience may not be suitable for:
Those who suffer from high blood pressure, heart conditions, asthma, back or neck conditions, epilepsy, or any type of medical condition affecting the senses of smell, vision, or hearing
Those of a nervous disposition
Those with disabilities, blind or visually impaired
Those with sensitivities to scent, loud noises, or flashing lights
Those suffering from breathing or respiratory problems, such as allergies or scent sensitivities
Those who are prone to motion sickness
- A guest with a disability is entitled to a single free carer ticket. To qualify for this free carer ticket you must apply in advance and provide documentation
- The experience is not fully wheelchair accessible but regular wheelchair accessible events will be run. Please register your interest for one of these accessible events
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available on selected dates between 6 May 2022 and 4 September 2022.
Dates are limited. We recommend you book early as possible in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 2 hours for the full experience.
Please note: availability can change at any time.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Tower Hill
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.