Previous Page Breadcrumbs
The Kia Oval Cricket Ground Tour for One Adult and One ChildCode: PKIAAC 9 month validity London - Kennington 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
The Kia Oval Cricket Ground Tour for One Adult and One Child
Add to Basket
Take a tour of the world-famous Kia Oval, home to Surrey Cricket Club since 1845 and one of England’s test match homes since 1880. Take a junior cricket fan behind the scenes for a 90 minute tour of this brilliant sporting venue that has, amongst other things, staged England’s first international football match and FA Cup Final.
Take pitch side photos and follow in the footsteps of your cricketing heroes. The traditional venue of the final test match of the English season, you can browse the Club Museum and explore decades of history. Enter the Committee room where Club Presidents past and present have entertained legendary guests and watched the action. Take a seat in the commentary box and see if you can talk the talk better than the likes of legends like Vaughan and Aggers!
Starting with tea or coffee in the Members’ Pavilion overlooking the pitch, this is a great sport-centric day out to share.
- 90 minute tour of the Oval for one adult and one child
- Head down to the pitch and Find out how the ground team produce an international wicket and keep the grass so green
- From our traditional sweaters to cricket bats, learn how our equipment is made
- Take your place in the commentary box
- Follow in the footsteps of the greats with access to the changing rooms
- Enjoy entry to the Club Museum and committee room
- Skyline view of London from the roof terrace
- Tea or coffee overlooking the pitch
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
Upon arrival you’ll be able to take tea or coffee in the Members Pavilion overlooking the pitch. You’ll then be met by your guide and embark on a 90 minute tour of the ground.
See the stadium from every angle, from the pristine outfields, commentary box and Committee room to the Club Museum.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 5 (under 18s must be accompanied by a full paying adult)
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The tours run on selected dates throughout the year.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 90 minutes for the tour with additional time for tea in the Members Pavilion.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.