Previous Page Breadcrumbs
The Lift of Doom Escape Room Experience with Cocktails for TwoCode: PFTLDC 9 month validity London - Shoreditch 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
The Lift of Doom Escape Room Experience with Cocktails for Two
Add to Basket
Think you’ve got what it takes to break out? Immerse yourselves in this thrilling Lift of Doom Escape Room Experience with Cocktails for Two. Imprisoned by evil scientists in an old asylum, your only chance of escaping is through a service lift. When the coast is clear, you take the risk and head for the lift, only to realise that it’s been cursed. Can you escape alive? You’ll have minutes to put your mental skills to the test before the lift falls…
With state-of-the-art technology and scarily realistic décor, you’re guaranteed to feel the thrills in this brand-new escape room. Afterwards, you and your partner can calm your nerves with a cocktail in the surrounding restaurant, 100 Hoxton – perfect for toasting to your escape or commiserating your untimely demise!
- Lift of Doom Escape Room Experience for Two
- Break out of the cursed lift in 20 minutes or face deathly consequences
- Put all your mental skills and nerves to the test in this brand-new hair-raising experience
- Enjoy cocktails afterwards at a Shoreditch hot-spot
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Fun Times Immersive in Shoreditch, you and your partner will be given a safety briefing, before receiving game instructions and learning the story behind your escape room. Get ready for hair-raising thrills as you put your nerves to the test in this brand-new immersive experience. You’ll have 20 minutes to escape the lift you’re trapped in – do you have what it takes? Let’s find out.
Afterwards, the two of you can head to the nearby 100 Hoxton Restaurant. Voted one of Shoreditch’s best restaurants on TripAdvisor, you can enjoy a much-needed cocktail or soft drink alternative in the ambient surroundings – the perfect way to end your experience on a calmer note.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 16 (under 18s must be accompanied by a full paying adult)
- A non-alcoholic alternative to a cocktail will be offered to under 18s
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available seven days a week throughout the year. Excluded dates may apply.
Monday to Saturday: 11.00 to 21.30
Sunday: 11.00 to 20.00
We recommend you book at least 4 weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 30 to 45 minutes for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Shoreditch
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Trapped in a Prison Van Escape Game for Two£60.00
- Zombie Survival Experience£99.00
- The London Bridge Experience and London Tombs - 2 Adults, 2 ChildrenSave 20% £74.00 £59.00
- Family Guided Prison Tour£47.50
- The Creation of Bespoke Cocktails and Entry for Two to Alcotraz, The Prison Cocktail Bar£70.00