Previous Page Breadcrumbs
The McLaren MP4-12C GT3 Race Car Driving ExperienceCode: PDLML1 SP1 8 month validity Hertfordshire - Hemel Hempstead 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
The McLaren MP4-12C GT3 Race Car Driving Experience
Add to Basket
Experience the wonder of world-class motorsport with The McLaren MP4-12C GT3 Race Car Driving Experience. Here’s the only place in the world where you can drive this exclusive car, and it’s yours to enjoy with 14 laps of pure exhilaration.
You’ll start with an informative safety briefing where you’ll learn about basic racing lines and track etiquette, before four sighting laps driven at a slow pace with your instructor, allowing you to build your confidence. It’s then time for the yellow flag to come down and the speed to build up, with 10 laps around the track in this one-of-a-kind race car! Perfect for thrill-seekers and motorheads, this is an experience that you’ll remember long after it’s finished.
- The McLaren MP4-12C GT3 Race Car Driving Experience
- Safety briefing
- Full carbon fibre chassis with twin turbo V8
- Four sighting laps
- 10 race driving laps
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival you’ll sign in and receive a short and informative safety briefing before four sighting laps driven at slow pace with the instructor helping you to build your confidence.
Once you’re feeling comfortable, 10 laps around the track are yours to enjoy with the incredible twin-turbo V8, F1 style ECU and aggressive aero package. Get ready for super-size thrills in this one-of-a-kind motor.
Your voucher is valid for 8 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 17 (under 18s need parental/guardian consent)
- Maximum age: 75
- Maximum height: 6ft 2in
- Maximum weight: 18 stone
- You must hold a full, manual driving licence. You must present your licence on the day of your experience; photocopies will not be accepted
- All drivers must have a good understanding of the English language for instruction purposes
- Please note this vehicle may not be suitable for those with impaired hearing, due to the nature of driver instruction required. Please get in touch with us before booking your experience
- All drivers need to be in reasonable health
- Glasses must be worn in required
- Please note: anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
- Spectators are welcome. All children must be accompanied by a non-participating adult
- No pets are allowed on site (except for guide dogs)
- Race tracks can be noisy and so may not be suitable for small children
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
- The centres contracted with us hold public indemnity liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover.
Some driving operators require customers to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form on the day of the experience. This may state that the driver will be liable for a fixed amount of costs should they damage the vehicle whilst driving. Most of these suppliers are able to provide Indemnity/Damage Waiver at a small additional fee (usually £20-£45) payable on site. The purchase of this is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held by all venues. The full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator. We are unable to advise or comment on the content or suitability of these products.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher
The experience is available on selected Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. Exclusion may apply.
If you wish to book a Saturday there will be a £39 fee payable when making your booking. Upgrades are subject to availability.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 1 hour 30 minutes for the full experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Hertfordshire - Hemel Hempstead
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Triple Supercar Blast plus High Speed Passenger Ride and PhotoSave 45% £199.00 £109.00
- Lamborghini Huracán Super Trofeo Race Car Driving ExperienceSave 52% £189.00 £89.00
- Triple Supercar ThrillSave 46% £239.00 £129.00
- Four Supercar Blast plus High Speed Passenger Ride and PhotoSave 46% £239.00 £129.00
- Ferrari 458 Challenge Race Car Driving ExperienceSave 50% £179.00 £89.00