Previous Page Breadcrumbs
The Perfect Stress Free Christmas Dinner For Two at The Smart School of CookeryCode: PSSSFX SP1 valid on or before 19 December 2019 2 locations 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
The Perfect Stress Free Christmas Dinner For Two at The Smart School of Cookery
Add to Basket
Whip up a festive feast with guidance from a professional chef, with The Perfect Stress-Free Christmas Dinner for Two at The Smart School of Cookery.
This fantastic two-hour class will give you both the skills you need to create a first-class Christmas dinner, stress-free. You’ll learn how to serve a delightful starter of smoked trout or salmon pâté, before the main event: a spatchcock turkey in lemon and herbs, served with parmentier potatoes, pan fried sprouts, caramelised carrots and parsnips, and ‘the best stuffing ever’ with homemade gravy. Finish things off in fitting style with a luxury bread and butter pudding and custard. Want to be known as the ultimate Christmas dinner chef? It all starts here.
- The Perfect Stress Free Christmas Dinner for two at The Smart School of Cookery
- Two-hour cookery class with a professional chef
- Learn how to make first-rate Christmas starter, roast and dessert
- Discover tips and tricks of the trade from the experts
- Choice of Essex or London venues
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at The Smart School of Cookery, you’ll join the rest of your group and the professional chef who’ll be leading the class.
The two of you will learn what goes into creating a first-rate Christmas dinner, from starter to dessert. Discover how to make smoked trout or salmon pate, an exquisite spatchcock turkey with all the trimmings, and a delicious bread and butter pudding to finish. Your tutor will let you in on excellent tips and tricks along the way, so rest assured you’ll leave ready to replicate your Christmas dinner stress-free at home.
The class will be a mix of demonstrations as well as small group participation with a chef to ensure maximum knowledge is gained.
Your voucher is valid on or before 19 December 2019
- Minimum age: 18
- The supplier regrets that a nut-free environment cannot be guaranteed in all situations
- Please advise of any allergies at the time of booking. A list of allergens is provided on the booking form. Therefore, it is essential that you make the supplier aware at the time of booking, so that you can be catered for. Last minute notifications may not be possible
- You will be asked to ensure you wash your hands prior to preparing food. Gloves are provided if handling poultry. Please note on the booking form if you have any latex allergies
- Please note: vouchers cannot be used for private hen/stag or any other private event
- Spectators are not permitted
- There is no disabled/wheelchair access at the Windsor location, due to it being a listed building with no lifts
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Your voucher is valid to 19 December 2019. It is essential that you book and take your experience before this date as vouchers may not be extended.
This experience is available on 14 December in Essex and 15 and 19 December in London.
Timetables are published eight weeks in advance. Therefore we recommend you book at least eight weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
There will be a maximum of 20 participants in each group.
You should allow approximately 2 hours for the whole experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.