Previous Page Breadcrumbs
The Shakespeare Gin Distillery Tour and Tastings for TwoCode: PSDGT2 12 month validity Warwickshire - Stratford-upon-Avon 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
The Shakespeare Gin Distillery Tour and Tastings for Two
Add to Basket
Grab a fellow spirit-lover for an entertaining peek into the world of gin with this Shakespeare Gin Distillery Tour and Tastings for Two.
Follow your guide as they regale you with the fascinating history of gin, before a tour of the distillery and the story of its beginnings. You’ll be taken through the process of creating craft gin and find out how botanicals are chosen for different gins. After the distillery tour, you’ll head to the tasting room, where you can enjoy a unique selection of gins with tasting notes, followed by a G&T each with your choice of gin.
- The Shakespeare Gin Distillery Tour and Tastings for Two
- Tour of the distillery and entertaining talk on the history of gin
- Guided tasting of three spirits
- Gin and tonic made with a gin of your choice
- 10% off distillery shop purchases on the day
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the Shakespeare Distillery, you’ll meet your guide and the rest of the group.
The two of you will learn all about gin’s history and the company’s own story as you explore the distillery, before enjoying a guided tasting of three spirits and a G&T, made with a gin of your choice.
- Minimum age: 18
- Drivers are offered a gin miniature to take away in lieu of the G&T
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The your takes place Wednesday to Sunday. Exclusions may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 1 hour for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Warwickshire - Stratford-upon-Avon
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- The Bombay Sapphire Distillery Self Discovery Tour with Gin Cocktail for Two£35.00
- Winery and Brewery Tour for Two with TastingsSave 70% £40.00 £12.00
- Sipsmith Gin Distillery Tour and Tasting for Two£50.00
- Gin Lover's Masterclass with Tastings and Meal for Two£75.00
- Home Gin Tasting Kit with Online Tutorial for Two with Shakespeare Distillery£35.00