Fall in style and descend the world’s tallest and, at 178m, the world’s longest tunnel slide with admission to The Slide at the ArcelorMittal Orbit for Two. Spiral down what is also the UK’s tallest public artwork, shoot through light and dark breathing in dramatic cityscape views as you go.
During your 40 second trip, you’ll cruise at speeds of up to 15 miles per hour, weaving your way through the ArcelorMittal Orbit’s iconic loops and curves. Build up some momentum in the corkscrewing ‘bettfeder’ or ‘bedspring,’ before finishing up your run with a 50m hurtle straight back down to earth.
Back on ground level, you can make your way over to The Last Drop at the base of the Orbit for a bottle of Prosecco. Raise a glass to your downward spiral, before pouring another in celebration of an unforgettable day.
- Admission for two adults to the Skyline Views and The Slide at the ArcelorMittal Orbit
- Enjoy breathtaking views from the UK`s tallest sculpture before your 40 second descent to the ground
- The world’s longest and tallest tunnel slide
- A bottle of Prosecco to share
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
Upon arrival to the ArcelorMittal Orbit, you’ll head up to the viewing platform via the lift. From here, you’ll let gravity do the work, kitting up and shooting down the 12 twists and turns of The Slide on your 40 second descent.
After your trip down The Slide, you’ll be able to head to The last Drop for a bottle of Prosecco.
- Your voucher is valid for
Two adults (over 16)
- Under 18s will be offered a soft drink
- Minimum height: 1.3m (4ft 3in)
- We recommend that anyone with a pre-existing medical condition seeks medical advice before booking a ticket to The Slide
- As The Slide is fully enclosed it may not be suitable for those with claustrophobia
- Spectators are welcome but will need to pay for the general entry ticket
Your voucher is valid for nine months from the issue date, kindly note that you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
Available seven days a week. Date restrictions may apply. The Slide at the ArcelorMittal Orbit operates on a timed entry basis and must be pre-booked.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 2 hours 30 minutes to 3 hours for the whole experience
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.