Previous Page Breadcrumbs
The View from The Shard and Four Course Sunday Brunch with Champagne at the Gherkin for TwoCode: PSHGHS 9 month validity 2 locations 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
The View from The Shard and Four Course Sunday Brunch with Champagne at the Gherkin for Two
Add to Basket
Head to two of London’s most iconic landmarks to sightsee in style, with The View from The Shard and Four Course Sunday Brunch with Champagne at the Gherkin for Two. You and a lucky guest can make a journey 800ft skyward to the top of The Shard, offering up panoramic views of the city below.
Afterwards, you can continue the sightseeing in gourmet style up at the top of London’s iconic Gherkin. The two of you will dine on four courses of exquisite cuisine at Searcy’s exclusive Helix restaurant, topped off with a glass of Searcys Cuvee Champagne and surrounded by more panoramic city views.
- Entry to The View from The Shard for two people
- See London from Level 72 on the open top viewing platform of Western Europe’s tallest building
- Four Course Sunday brunch in Searcy’s Helix restaurant, at the top of the iconic Gherkin
- Glass of Searcys Cuvee Champagne each
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
Your ticket for two adults to The View from the Shard should be pre-booked so you can arrive and make your way to the attraction, shortening the time spent in queues.
The two of you can enjoy your entire experience at your leisure, queue and crowd free with no time restriction on your visit. You will be able to take the elevator up to floors 68 and 69 and if you’re feeling super adventurous you can go all the way to level 72, which offers you a view like no other. Level 72 is an open top viewing platform, so you’ll feel free as a bird at 800ft.
On arrival at The Gherkin, you’ll make your way up to the 39th floor, where you’ll be warmly welcomed by the Searcy’s staff. They’ll show you to your pre-booked table, where you can take in the 360-degree cityscape views as you peruse the brunch menu.
Take your pick of four exquisite courses, with a glass of Searcys Cuvee Champagne each.
A discretionary 12.5% service charge will be added to your final bill on the day.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
The View from The Shard
- For the purposes of entry:
- Adults are deemed to be over 16
- Children are deemed to be between 4 and 15
- Children aged 3 or under are admitted free of charge
- All under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
- There is disabled access to The View - please check for full details at the time of booking
- Minimum age: 12 (under 18s must be accompanied by an adult)
- Under 18s will be offered an alternative to alcohol
- No children’s menu is offered
- Under 18s are not permitted in the bar area
- Disabled access available.
The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The vouchers are valid for nine months from the issue date. It is essential that you book and take your experience before this date. Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
The View from The Shard
Entry can be booked seven days a week at an allotted time.
To reduce queues and ensure the best possible visitor experience for everyone, admission to The View from The Shard will only be valid on the date and time stated on your ticket once a booking has been made with lastminute.com Ltd.
Tickets for The View from The Shard are non-transferable and non-refundable.
The View from The Shard opens at 10.00. Last entry varies depending on the time of year - please check for exact timings when booking. Bookings can be made between 24 hours and 4 months in advance, subject to availability, with a valid voucher.
The Voucher has a voucher number and a pin number which needs to be quoted when booking. Your e-ticket, which will be sent as confirmation of your booking, will include a multi-digit order number to gain access into the attraction or The View from The Shard ticket.
Brunch is available on selected Sundays from 11.00 to 15.00 from January to November. Excluded dates including December will apply.
We recommend you book at least 12 weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
A standard visit to The Shard lasts approximately 1 hour, allowing ample time for you to relax and enjoy the city skyline at your leisure as there is no time restriction on your visit. Please allow 2 hours to enjoy your meal.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
2 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- London (2)
- London - London Bridge
- London - St Mary's Axe
- The View from The Shard and a Three Course Meal for Two at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse CoSave 38% £153.40 £95.00
- Four Course Sunday Brunch with Champagne for Two at London's Iconic Gherkin£98.00
- The View from The Shard - Two AdultsSave 29% £64.00 £45.00
- The View from The Shard and Three Course Lunch with Champagne at Gordon Ramsay's Savoy Grill for Two£145.00
- Three Course Meal and Cocktail for Two at London's Iconic Gherkin£129.00