See London in all its glory with these two very different sightseeing experiences in one. First you and a lucky friend or partner will be lifted to the 72nd level of the Shard tower where you can look out over 64km of London from 800ft above the city. This is almost twice as high as any other point in the city – so see London like you have never seen it before. You can enjoy 360 degree views from the all-glass structure for some incredible panoramic sightseeing.
After you have enjoyed the magnificent View from the Shard, you will make your way to Westminster Pier where you will board a Thames River Cruise. Aboard the vessel, you will enjoy a delicious four-course meal with a half bottle of wine each while you take in the sights of London from a completely different angle – along the river. Relax and tuck into good food as you leisurely drift along, spotting the landmarks and enjoying the on-board entertainment.
- Entry to The View from The Shard for two adults
- 3 hour cruise along the River Thames
- Welcome glass of sparkling wine, a delectable four course meal from a set menu and a bottle of wine to share
- The cruise must be pre-booked, please note that vegetarian, gluten free and vegan options available but must be requested at time of booking
- Live entertainment on board from a singer performing hits from West End musicals, alongside a few pop favourites
- Take in all the most famous sights of central London from the saloon whilst you eat, or from up on the open top deck
- Fully licensed bar on board
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
The View from the Shard
At 800ft above London, The View from The Shard is almost twice as high as any other vantage point in the city, so visitors will be able to experience one of the greatest cities in the world like never before. The View from The Shard has 360° views stretching out to 64km with state of the art telescopes on hand to bring it all to life. On floors 68, 69 and 72, it is almost twice the height of any other viewing platform in London. Prepare to embark on a multi-sensory journey to 800ft above one of the greatest cities on earth. On arrival at Level 00, you will be drawn into the tapestry of London with glimpses of the city laid out before you. Travelling skyward in two high-speed ‘kaleidoscopic’ lifts, you’ll swiftly reach Level 68 - a cloudscape above the world. Then journey to Level 69 where the view is revealed and London opens out before you. Here, in the sky above London, you’ll experience an astonishing 360°, 64km view over the city.
For the best view in town, ascend to Level 72, at 800ft, the highest public level of The Shard. You’ll be exposed to the elements with sounds of the city from below you. Looking up, you’ll see the shards of glass that form the top of this skyscraper as they disappear upwards into the sky.
Thames Dinner Cruise
On arrival at the pier, you’ll be greeted by the crew and welcomed aboard the boat with a glass of sparkling wine and shown to your table for the evening. During the trip, you’ll both enjoy a tasty four-course meal including half a bottle of wine each, as well as live entertainment and dancing to show tunes.
The cruise will last approximately 3 hours and take you past famous London sights such as Tower Bridge and The London Eye along the way. You’re welcome to head up to the top deck at any time to take in the magnificent views or stay inside and gaze out from the wonderful panoramic windows as you dine. You’ll enjoy dessert and coffee before returning to the pier and disembarking the boat.
The View from The Shard
- Minimum age: 16
- There is disabled access to The View - please check for full details at the time of booking
Thames Dinner Cruise
- Minimum age changed from 18 - to Under 18s must be accompanied by a full paying adult. Please note that under 18's will not be served alcohol
- Any disabilities must be disclosed at the time of booking. All passengers must be physically able to walk on to the boats with an able bodied helper and unfortunately no electronic wheelchairs are permitted
- If a child from 0-4 years would like to have a seat and be served a meal, child rate will be charged
- Most of the tables are located in the middle of the floor space and in very close proximity to each other, with each table (or pair of tables) seating four people. Aisles separate them from the window tables, which seat two people only
- Seating is pre-allocated before the cruise takes place – your voucher entitles you to a standard seat on board. Window seats can be requested at the time of booking, but are not guaranteed
The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Your vouchers are valid for nine months, kindly note that you must have booked and taken BOTH parts of your experience before the expiry date. These vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Please note - each voucher can be treated separately and you don’t have to take both elements on the same day.
The View from The Shard
Tickets can be booked seven days a week at an allotted time.
To reduce queues and ensure the best possible visitor experience for everyone, admission to The View will only be valid on the date and time stated on your ticket once a booking has been made with lastminute.comLtd.
Tickets for The View are non-transferable and non-refundable
The View opens at 10.00. Last entry varies depending on the time of year - please check for exact timings when booking. Bookings can be made between 24 hours and four months in advance, subject to availability, with a valid voucher.
The Voucher has a voucher number and a pin number which needs to be quoted when booking. Your e-ticket which will be sent as confirmation of your booking will include the 16 digit confirmation number to gain access into the attraction or The View from The Shard ticket.
Thames Dinner Cruise
Your voucher is valid for bookings on Sunday to Thursday. Excludes Christmas Day, 1 January, 14 February, Mother's day, Easter weekend, Father's day You must pre-book and take your experience before the voucher expiry date and due to demand availability may be restricted in July and August.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
A standard visit to The Shard lasts approximately 1 hour, allowing ample time for you to relax and enjoy the city skyline at your leisure as there is no time restriction on your visit.
Thames Dinner Cruises last 3 hours and leave at 19.45 (boarding at 19.30 prompt) from Westminster Pier. The boat returns to Westminster Pier by 22.45.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.