Previous Page Breadcrumbs
The View from The Shard and Three Course Meal at Gordon Ramsay's Union Street Café for TwoCode: PSHGRU 9 month validity London - Southbank 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
The View from The Shard and Three Course Meal at Gordon Ramsay's Union Street Café for Two
Add to Basket
Head to two of London’s most iconic landmarks to sightsee in style, with The View from The Shard and Three Course Meal at Gordon Ramsay’s Union Street Café for Two. You and a lucky guest can make a journey 800ft skyward to the top of The Shard, offering up panoramic views of the city below.
Before or after The View from The Shard, head to the lively surroundings of Gordon Ramsay’s Union Street Café for a three-course lunch or early dinner. You’ll be able to watch as your food is prepared by chefs in the open theatre kitchen, before tucking into delicious Italian fare from a set menu.
- Entry to The View from The Shard for two people
- See London from Level 72 on the open top viewing platform of Western Europe’s tallest building
- Three courses from a set menu at Gordon Ramsay’s Union Street Café for two
- Watch your meal being prepared in the open theatre kitchen
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
Your ticket for two adults to The View from the Shard should be pre-booked so you can arrive and make your way to the attraction, shortening the time spent in queues.
The two of you can enjoy your entire experience at your leisure, queue and crowd free with no time restriction on your visit. You will be able to take the elevator up to floors 68 and 69 and if you’re feeling super adventurous you can go all the way to level 72, which offers you a view like no other. Level 72 is an open top viewing platform, so you’ll feel free as a bird at 800ft.
On arrival at Union Street Café, you’ll be warmly welcomed by the friendly staff and shown through to your pre-booked table.
You can choose three courses of Italian cuisine from the carefully curated set lunch menu. Watch as talented chefs get to work creating your food in the open theatre kitchen, before tucking into the delicious finished dishes.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
The View from The Shard
- For the purposes of entry:
- Adults are deemed to be over 16
- Children are deemed to be between 4 and 15
- Children aged 3 or under are admitted free of charge
- All under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
- There is disabled access to The View - please check for full details at the time of booking
Union Street Café
- Minimum age: 18
The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The vouchers are valid for nine months from the issue date. It is essential that you book and take your experience before this date as vouchers cannot be extended. Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
The View from The Shard
Entry can be booked seven days a week at an allotted time.
To reduce queues and ensure the best possible visitor experience for everyone, admission to The View from The Shard will only be valid on the date and time stated on your ticket once a booking has been made with lastminute.com Ltd.
Tickets for The View from The Shard are non-transferable and non-refundable.
The View from The Shard opens at 10.00. Last entry varies depending on the time of year - please check for exact timings when booking. Bookings can be made between 24 hours and 4 months in advance, subject to availability, with a valid voucher.
The Voucher has a voucher number and a pin number which needs to be quoted when booking. Your e-ticket, which will be sent as confirmation of your booking, will include the 16 digit confirmation number to gain access into the attraction or The View from The Shard ticket.
Union Street Café
Your voucher is valid Monday to Friday 12.00 to 14.45 or 17.00 to 19.00 and Saturday 12.00 to 15.45. Please note this experience is not available on Key Seasonal Dates. These include the Festive Period from 1 November to 2 January, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Easter Bank Holiday weekend and Father's Day.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
A standard visit to The Shard lasts approximately 1 hour, allowing ample time for you to relax and enjoy the city skyline at your leisure as there is no time restriction on your visit. Please allow up to 1 hour 30 minutes for your meal and additional time to travel between the venues.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Southbank
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Three Course Lunch with Champagne for Two at Gordon Ramsay's Savoy Grill£99.00
- Four Course Michelin Star Lunch for Two at Gordon Ramsay's Pétrus£90.00
- Gin Masterclass with Sharing Platter for Two at Gordon Ramsay's Bread Street Kitchen£100.00
- Three Course 'Taste of Pétrus' Experience for Two at Gordon Ramsay's Pétrus£170.00
- Three Course Sunday Roast for Two at Gordon Ramsay's Savoy Grill£102.00
- The View from The Shard and a Three Course Meal for Two at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse CoSave 46% £178.50 £95.00
- The View from The Shard - Two AdultsSave 29% £64.00 £45.00
- The View from The Shard and Three Course Lunch with Champagne at Gordon Ramsay's Savoy Grill for Two£145.00
- Four Course Sunday Brunch with Champagne for Two at London's Iconic Gherkin£90.00
- The View from The Shard and Dining at Hard Rock Cafe for Two£114.00