Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Theatrical Cocktail Experience for Two at Moonshine Saloon, Western Immersive BarCode: PIPMS2 SP1 valid on or before 31 March 2020 London - Liverpool Street 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Theatrical Cocktail Experience for Two at Moonshine Saloon, Western Immersive Bar
Add to Basket
Moonshine Saloon, combining immersive theatre with a world-class cocktail experience, will transport you to the rugged American West on the promise of making a fortune in illicit moonshine smuggling. Inspired by a hit TV show, it's become one of London’s highest rated drinking experiences so you're sure to be in for an evening with a difference.
Set in the town of 1904 Cold Water, Moonshine Saloon is the beating heart of an illicit liquor operation where outlaws bring their own liquor to join the gang and enter the multi-room environment of Cold Water. First stop is a visit to the local tailor to ensure you look the part and don’t attract the wrong type of attention from the local Sheriff. After this you’re ready to hand over your hidden liquor and and enjoy bespoke, delicious cocktails that are expertly prepared by a world-class team of barkeeps who combine smuggled liquor with bitters, syrups, liqueurs and garnishes to make unique, contemporary and classic cocktails.
While in the West, outlaws can play card or dice games with the locals and perhaps be lucky enough to be invited into the notorious Moonshine Distillery. You never know who may turn up at the Saloon, so discretion is paramount especially if the Sheriff pays a visit.
- Entry for two to Moonshine Saloon: Western Cocktail Bar
- Four personalised cocktails per person made from guests own liquor made by expert mixologists
- Experience one of London’s highest rated cocktail experiences
- Theatrical immersion including your own Wild West attire provided by the local tailor
- Play card and dice games with the local characters in the Saloon
- Opportunity to experience the secret Moonshine Distillery for a lucky guest
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
Stepping off the streets of London and onto the streets of the Wild West, your first stop is the local Tailor, who’ll kit you out in your own outlaw gear and a Stetson hat to ensure you don’t draw any unwanted attention from the law. You’ll meet Clyde Cassidy who will instruct you all about the secret Moonshine Operation he’s been running and your part in it all.
Then it’s into the Saloon to roll dice and play cards with the locals and experience a thrilling storyline unfold around you, all whilst sipping on delicious moonshine cocktails made especially for you by expert mixologists. Your own liquor will be combined with unique bitters, liqueurs, mixers and syrups to create personalised cocktails to your taste.
Your voucher is valid on or before 31 March 2020
- Minimum age: 18
- The venue is not fully wheelchair accessible as there is a staircase
- Guests are encouraged to bring their own alcohol if they wish to drink it. Alcohol will also be available to purchase inside the venue at extra cost
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your voucher is valid until 31 March 2020. It is essential that you book and take your experience before this date as vouchers cannot be extended.
The experience is available from Wednesday to Saturday throughout the year at the following time slots. Excluded dates may apply.
Wednesday, Thursday and Friday: 19.30 to 21.15
Saturday: 16.45 to 18.30, 19.00 to 20.45, 21.15 to 23.00
We recommend you book at least two weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 2 hours for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Liverpool Street
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Cocktails for Two at London's Iconic Gherkin£39.00
- iFLY Indoor Skydiving for TwoSave 50% £99.98 £49.99
- Tropical Cocktail Masterclass for Two at Laki KaneSave 50% £70.00 £35.00
- Theatrical Cocktail Experience for Two at Alcotraz, The Prison Cocktail Bar£70.00
- Hidden Vintage Cinema Experience with Cocktail for Two£29.00