Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Theatrical Cocktail Experience for Two Onboard The Hidden Spirit, An Immersive Pirate Ship BarCode: PIPHS2 9 month validity London - Cathdral Street 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Theatrical Cocktail Experience for Two Onboard The Hidden Spirit, An Immersive Pirate Ship Bar
Add to Basket
Get ready for an epic journey of mischief with this Theatrical Cocktail Experience for Two Onboard The Hidden Spirit. This immersive pirate ship bar is set on London’s famous attraction, The Golden Hinde, and now’s your chance to step aboard and join Captain Jack Cassidy’s undercover crew, where you’ll embark on a life of piracy as you search out the world’s finest collection of precious metals, jewels, liquors and liqueurs.
Your rebellious antics will be paired with three nautical-inspired cocktails each – anything to make the time at sea all that bit richer!
- Theatrical Cocktail Experience for two
- Immersive Pirate Ship Bar on board London’s famous Golden Hinde Ship
- Join Captain Jack Cassidy’s uncover crew for an epic journey of mischief
- Enjoy three nautical-inspired cocktails each
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at The Golden Hinde, you’ll step aboard and be greeted by the Cabin Crew, who’ll fit the two of you out in your attire of Jacket and Tricorn. Get ready to journey back to 1795 as you join Captain Jack Cassidy and the rest of the crew to search out the hidden riches.
You’ll enjoy three delicious cocktails each as you take your share of the world’s finest metals and jewels.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- Set on board a real ship. Some height restrictions at times during the experience
- No wheelchair access due to stairs
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available on selected dates from June to January. Exclusions may apply.
June to September 2019:
Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday: 18.30 to 20.10
Friday and Saturday: 18.30 to 20.10, 20.40 to 22.20
October 2019 to January 2020:
Wednesday to Sunday: 17.30 to 19.10, 19.40 to 21.20, 21.50 to 23.30
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 1 hour 40 minutes for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Cathdral Street
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Theatrical Cocktail Experience for Two at Alcotraz, The Prison Cocktail Bar£70.00
- Immersive Magical Cocktail Experience for Two at The Cauldron, London£75.00
- Tropical Cocktail Masterclass for Two at Laki KaneSave 50% £70.00 £35.00
- Exclusive Cocktail Experience for Two with Private Bartender at London’s Smallest Speakeasy£120.00
- Three Course Meal for Two with Sparkling Cocktail at London's Shaka ZuluSave 50% £98.00 £49.00