Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Nineteen Twen-Tea Afternoon Tea for Two at The 5* Sheraton Grand London Park LaneCode: PPL20T 12 month validity London - Piccadilly 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Nineteen Twen-Tea Afternoon Tea for Two at The 5* Sheraton Grand London Park Lane
Add to Basket
Stop in for a slice of the high life, roaring ‘20s style, with this Nineteen Twen-Tea Afternoon Tea for Two at the 5* Sheraton Grand London Park Lane.
The Palm Court is one of the hotel’s original features from its completion in 1927. The tapestries, marble floor, and stunning ceiling details all date back to the era, so you’ll feel as though you’re stepping into the prosperity of 1920s London as you take your seats, complete with the relaxing sounds of the harpist playing.
In keeping with the theme, you’ll be served an award-winning afternoon tea brimming with intrinsically designed pastries and savoury delights inspired by the era, all finished with a contemporary twist.
- Nineteen Twen-Tea Afternoon Tea for two people
- Including award-winning Newby Tea selection
- Stunning surroundings of the Palm Court at the 5* Sheraton Grand London Park Lane
- Exquisite 1920s art deco interior
- Award-winning afternoon tea inspired by the 1920s, with a contemporary twist
- Live music from the harpist while you dine
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the Sheraton Grand London Park Lane, you’ll be welcomed by the staff, who’ll direct you to the Palm Court.
From there, you can take your pre-booked seats and soak up the ambience, before tucking into your delicious, 1920s-themed afternoon tea.
- Minimum age: 18
- There is full disabled access from both sides of the hotel
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available to book Friday to Sunday 14.00 to 18.00. Exclusions including 24 to 26 December, 31 December and 1 January will apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 2 hours for your afternoon tea.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Piccadilly
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at The Fortnum & Mason Bar and Restaurant at Royal Exchange£75.00
- Afternoon Tea for Two at The Harrods Tea RoomsSave 16% £118.00 £99.00
- Bottomless Prosecco Afternoon Tea for Two at Mayfair Lounge & Grill at The Cavendish LondonSave 27% £90.00 £65.00
- Fortnum & Mason Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two in The Diamond Jubilee Tea SalonSave 30% £172.50 £120.00
- Royal Afternoon Tea for Two at the 5* Rubens at the Palace Hotel, London£120.00