Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Three Course Lunch for Two at 20 Stories Rooftop Restaurant, ManchesterCode: PDDS3L 12 month validity Greater Manchester - Manchester 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Three Course Lunch for Two at 20 Stories Rooftop Restaurant, Manchester
Add to Basket
Grab a lucky friend and get ready for a delicious meal with stunning views to boot with this Three Course Lunch for Two at 20 Stories Rooftop Restaurant, Manchester.
Offering a vibrant atmosphere, elegant décor and panoramic views of the Manchester skyline, 20 Stories is the place to go if you’re after some sky-high luxury. Your fantastic surroundings will be matched by a three-course meal from a set menu curated by their executive chef. With dishes that showcase the very best of the Northwest, you can expect three courses of culinary excellence as you take in the atmosphere.
- Three Course Lunch for Two from a set menu at 20 Stories, Manchester
- Exquisite location overlooking the city
- Dishes showcasing the Northwest, and fresh local ingredients
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at No.1 Spinningfields, you’ll make your way up to 20 Stories on the 19th floor, where you’ll be greeted by the friendly staff and shown through to your pre-booked table.
You can take your pick of three delicious courses from a carefully designed set menu. Tuck in while enjoying the lively atmosphere, fantastic décor and stunning city-wide views.
Please note drinks are not included but may be purchased on the day. You can redeem your voucher against the a la carte menu if you wish - additional charges will be made on the day.
- Minimum age: 18
- Service charge is excluded and will be charged on the day
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Available Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays) 12.00 - 14.30 subject to availability
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 1 hour 30 minutes for the full experience.
Please note vouchers cannot be redeemed for the festive period from 15 November to the 6 January.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Greater Manchester - Manchester
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Comedy Night for TwoSave 36% £39.50 £25.00
- Spa Relaxation with Treatment and Prosecco for Two at The Edwardian Manchester, A Radisson Collection Hotel£98.00
- Three Course Meal with Wine for Two at a Brasserie BlancSave 21% £66.00 £52.00
- Three Course Dinner with Cocktail for Two at The Fortnum & Mason Bar and Restaurant at Royal Exchange£69.00
- Three Course Lunch with Champagne for Two at Gordon Ramsay's Savoy Grill£99.00