Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Three Course Lunch For Two at The 5* Sheraton Grand London Park LaneCode: PPLL32 9 month validity London - Piccadilly 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Three Course Lunch For Two at The 5* Sheraton Grand London Park Lane
Add to Basket
Stop in for a taste of luxury at the 5* Sheraton Grand London Park Lane, Mayfair. You and your guest will take a three-course market lunch in Mercante restaurant. Plating up only the freshest, local, seasonal produce, your Italian inspired destination is perfect for sampling the finest flavours from the continent courtesy of Head Chef Davide D’ignazio. Expect a regularly changing menu that’s packed with style, energy and passion on this remarkable dining experience.
- Three-course lunch for two at the 5* Sheraton Grand London Park Lane
- Market lunch serving up only the freshest seasonal produce
- Italian-inspired cuisine from Head Chef Davide D’ignazio
- Choice of sputini, carne or pesce, and dolci courses
- Served in Mercante restaurant
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Mercante restaurant located with the 5* Sheraton Grand London Park Lane Hotel, you’ll be greeted and shown through to your pre-booked table.
You and your guest will be treated to the three-course market Lunch, boasting Italian-inspired cuisine, and made with only the freshest seasonal ingredients. Choose a sputini (small plate as a starter), carne or pesce (meat or fish for your main) and dolci (dessert) course from the ever-changing menu.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- There is full disabled access from both sides of the hotel
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Lunch is available to book Monday to Friday from 12.00 to 16.00. Exclusions may apply
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 1 hour 30 minutes for your lunch.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Piccadilly
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Signature Bird Cage Afternoon Tea for Two at the 5* Art Deco Sheraton Grand London, Park Lane£74.00
- Signature Bird Cage Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at the 5* Art Deco Sheraton Grand London, Park Lane£104.00
- Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at the 5* Bentley Hotel, LondonSave 31% £80.00 £55.00
- Afternoon Tea for Two at the 5* Royal Garden Hotel in Kensington£62.00
- Cocktails for Two at London's Iconic Gherkin£36.00
- Three Course Meal for Two at Gordon Ramsay's Heddon Street Kitchen£46.00
- Three Course Meal for Two with Sparkling Cocktail at London's Shaka ZuluSave 50% £98.00 £49.00
- Three Course Meal with Sparkling Wine for Two at Café RougeSave 35% £60.00 £39.00
- Champagne Cinema Evening for Two at the 5* Luxury Courthouse Hotel, LondonSave 19% £48.50 £39.00