Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Three Course Meal and Wine for Two at Ormer Mayfair by Michelin-Awarded Chef Shaun RankinCode: PFH3M2 9 month validity London - Mayfair 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Three Course Meal and Wine for Two at Ormer Mayfair by Michelin-Awarded Chef Shaun Rankin
Add to Basket
There’s a table with your name on it at Ormer Mayfair. Enjoy an evening of luxurious fine dining with a three-course set meal and wine for two at Michelin-awarded chef Shaun Rankin’s latest venture.
Everything about Ormer says world-class, from the award-winning cuisine to the stunning art deco inspired interior. The two of you can take your seats for three courses of foraged and seasonal fare from a set menu, accompanied by two glasses of wine each, followed by tea or coffee and petits fours. Voted one of the top five restaurants in London by the Hardens Restaurant Guide, Ormer Mayfair is a celebration of excellent food with the surroundings to match. One for those who like the finer things in life.
- Fine dining experience for two at Ormer, Mayfair
- Three courses from a set menu crafted by Shaun Rankin and Kerth Gumbs
- Two glasses of wine each
- Tea, coffee and petits fours to finish
- Stunning art deco surroundings
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Ormer Mayfair you’ll be warmly welcomed by the staff and shown to your pre-booked table. Take your seats for three courses of exquisite fare from the set menu, crafted expertly by Michelin-awarded chef Shaun Rankin and Head Chef Kerth Gumbs.
You’ll enjoy two glasses of wine each alongside your meal, as well as coffee or tea and petits fours to round things off.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available Tuesday to Saturday. Exclusions may apply.
Lunch is available from 12.00 to 14.30 and dinner is available from 18.30 to 22.30 Tuesday to Thursday and 18.00 to 22.30 on Fridays and Saturdays.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 2 hours for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Mayfair
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Three Course Lunch with a Welcome Aperitif for Two at Roux at The Landau by Michel Roux Jr£99.00
- Three Course Michelin Star Lunch for Two at Gordon Ramsay's Pétrus£110.00
- Three Course Lunch with Champagne for Two at Gordon Ramsay's Savoy Grill£99.00
- The View from The Shard and a Three Course Meal for Two at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse CoSave 38% £153.40 £95.00
- Michel Roux Jr's Roux at Parliament Square Tasting Menu and Cocktail for Two£158.00