Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Three Course Meal for Two at Caffé Concerto, LondonCode: PCAF3C 9 month validity 3 locations 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Three Course Meal for Two at Caffé Concerto, London
Add to Basket
Take your seats in the elegant surroundings of a Caffé Concerto for a delicious three-course meal for two. Passionate about fine food and excellent service, Caffé Concerto is the perfect place to while away some time enjoying each other’s company alongside quality fare.
The two of you can dine, at a choice of three venues, on tasty Italian-inspired dishes like bruschetta, spaghetti Bolognese and salmon steak, before taking your pick of any dessert from Caffé Concerto’s impressive window display.
- Take your seats for a three-course meal at an elegant Caffé Concerto
- Enjoy delicious Italian-inspired fare in ambient surroundings
- Take your pick of dessert from Caffé Concerto’s daily-changing window display
- Choice of three venues in Piccadilly, Westminster and St James's
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at your pre-booked Caffé Concerto, you’ll be welcomed by a friendly member of staff, who’ll show you through to your table.
Get ready to dine on three courses of delicious Italian fare from a set menu in elegant surroundings. The two of you can enjoy the likes of Soup de Jour, mushroom risotto and more for your first two courses, before topping things off with a tasty dessert from Caffé Concerto’s window display.
Bread and Olives
Soup de Jour
A choice of desserts from the window display
Please note: the set menu is subject to change
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 16 (under 18s must be accompanied by a full paying adult)
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your voucher is valid seven days a week January to November (Monday to Friday only at Piccadilly location). Exclusions may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 1 hour 30 minutes for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
3 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- London (3)
- London - Piccadilly
- London - Westminster
- London - St James's
- Three Course Meal at a Marco Pierre White Restaurant and Thames River Sightseeing Cruise for TwoSave 48% £152.00 £78.00
- Thames Jet Boat Rush and Three Course Meal for Two at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse CoSave 41% £192.50 £112.00
- Three Course Meal and Champagne Cocktail for Two at Silk RestaurantSave 50% £107.00 £53.50
- Chauffeured Cambridge Punting Tour and Three Course Meal with Sparkling Wine for Two at Café RougeSave 22% £103.00 £80.25
- Three Course Meal with Sparkling Wine for Two at Café RougeSave 35% £65.00 £42.00
- Three Course Meal for Two at Gordon Ramsay's Heddon Street Kitchen£46.00
- Three Course Meal for Two with Sparkling Cocktail at London's Shaka ZuluSave 50% £98.00 £49.00
- Two Course Dining Experience and Cocktail for Two at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse CoSave 53% £97.50 £45.00
- Comedy Night for TwoSave 36% £39.50 £25.00