Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Three Course Michelin Star Lunch for Two at Gordon Ramsay's PétrusCode: PGRP4C 12 month validity London - Knightsbridge 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Three Course Michelin Star Lunch for Two at Gordon Ramsay's Pétrus
Add to Basket
Head to Gordon Ramsay’s Michelin-star Pétrus restaurant to enjoy a sublime three-course lunch for two. Combining fresh, intense flavours with fantastic presentation, the food at Pétrus is simply exceptional.
You and your guest can enjoy three courses from a set menu of modern & classic French dishes, brought to you by innovative chefs using only the finest British seasonal produce. Fine dining, first-class service and elegant décor make lunch at Pétrus a dining experience that’s hard to beat.
- Fine dining at Gordon Ramsay’s Michelin-star restaurant Petrus
- Enjoy fthree courses of modern and classic French inspired cuisine
- First-class service and elegant décor to take your lunch in style
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Pétrus, you and your guest will be shown to your pre-booked table. Relax amongst the elegant surroundings of this Michelin-starred restaurant as you dine on three courses of delicious fare from the sublime set lunch menu.
One of Gordon Ramsay’s most prestigious locations, lunch at Pétrus is an ideal way to spend some quality time with a loved one.
Please note that menus use seasonal ingredients and may be subject to change. Please note a service charge will be applied to any additional drinks or items purchased on the day.
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your voucher is valid seven days a week for lunch (12.00 to 14.30). Please note this experience is not available on Key Seasonal Dates. These include the Festive Period from 1 November to 2 January, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Easter Bank Holiday weekend and Father's Day.
We recommend you book at least four to six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow up to 1 hour 30 minutes for the full experience
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Knightsbridge
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Three Course Lunch with Champagne for Two at Gordon Ramsay's Savoy Grill£99.00
- Three Course Meal and Wine for Two at Ormer Mayfair by Michelin-Awarded Chef Shaun Rankin£90.00
- Three Course Lunch with a Welcome Aperitif for Two at Roux at The Landau by Michel Roux Jr£99.00
- The View from The Shard and a Three Course Meal for Two at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse CoSave 38% £153.40 £95.00
- Michel Roux Jr's Roux at Parliament Square Tasting Menu and Cocktail for Two£158.00