Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Three Course Sunday Lunch for Two at the Luxury Cowley Manor, CotswoldsCode: PCMCSL 12 month validity Gloucestershire - Cheltenham 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Three Course Sunday Lunch for Two at the Luxury Cowley Manor, Cotswolds
Add to Basket
While away a Sunday afternoon in the company of someone special with this Three Course Sunday Lunch for Two at the Luxury Cowley Manor, Cotswolds.
Sitting on 55 acres of Grade II listed gardens, Cowley Manor champions the finer things in life. Enjoy a Sunday lunch with all the trimmings from award-winning head chef David Kelman, featuring twists on family favourites and classic British dishes.
Roasts are served up with crisp potatoes, seasonal vegetables, Yorkshire puddings, homemade sauces and Cowley Manor gravy. You’ll dine overlooking picturesque views that match the occasion. For a Sunday outing with a difference, this one ticks all the boxes.
- Three-course Sunday lunch for two people
- Luxury surroundings of Cowley Manor
- Beautiful views over the gardens
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Cowley Manor, you’ll be warmly greeted by the reception staff, who’ll direct you through to the restaurant.
Take in the sumptuous surroundings and idyllic views over the grounds before tucking into three courses of delicious best-of-British fare from award-winning head chef David Kelman.
- Under 16s must be accompanied by a full paying adult
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Sunday lunch is available throughout the year. Exclusions including the Christmas period will apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance (longer during the wedding season) to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 2 hours for your Sunday lunch.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Gloucestershire - Cheltenham
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Three Course Meal with Wine for Two at a Brasserie BlancSave 21% £66.00 £52.00
- Three Course Meal with Prosecco for Two at Raymond Blanc’s White Brasserie Gastro PubsSave 21% £66.00 £52.00
- Three Course Dinner with Cocktail for Two at The Fortnum & Mason Bar and Restaurant at Royal Exchange£69.00
- Vineyard Tour and Tasting for Two at Woodchester Valley£36.00
- Afternoon Tea for Two at The Snooty Fox, CotswoldsSave 30% £20.00 £14.00