Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Three Course 'Taste of Pétrus' Experience for Two at Gordon Ramsay's PétrusCode: PGRP3T 12 month validity London - Knightsbridge 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Three Course 'Taste of Pétrus' Experience for Two at Gordon Ramsay's Pétrus
Add to Basket
Make your way to Gordon Ramsay’s Michelin-starred Pétrus restaurant to enjoy the very best of modern French fine dining. You and a lucky guest can enjoy all that the restaurant has to offer with this sumptuous Taste of Pétrus experience. Tuck into three courses from the award-winning seasonal à la carte menu, all in elegant and stylish surroundings. Firmly recognised as one of Gordon Ramsay’s most prestigious locations, the fine dining, first-class service and exquisite décor at Pétrus is an experience that’s hard to beat.
- A fine dining experience for two at Gordon Ramsay’s Michelin-starred Pétrus restaurant
- Three courses each from the seasonal à la carte menu – available lunch or dinner
- Elegant and upscale surroundings in one of Gordon Ramsay’s most prestigious locations
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Pétrus, you and your guest will be shown to your pre-booked table. Relax amongst the elegant surroundings of this Michelin-starred restaurant, before enjoying the 'Taste of Pétrus' menu: three courses of delicious cuisine from the award-winning seasonal à la carte menu.
One of Gordon Ramsay’s most prestigious locations, a meal at Pétrus is an ideal way to spend some quality time with a loved one.
Please note that menus use seasonal ingredients and may be subject to change. Please note a service charge will be applied to any additional drinks or items purchased on the day.
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your voucher is valid seven days a week for lunch (12.00 to 14.30) or dinner (18.30 to 22.30 (21.30 on Sundays)). Please note this experience is not available on Key Seasonal Dates. These include the Festive Period from 1 November to 2 January, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Easter Bank Holiday weekend and Father's Day.
We recommend you book at least four to six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow up to 1 hour 30 minutes for the full experience
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Knightsbridge
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Three Course Michelin Star Lunch for Two at Gordon Ramsay's Pétrus£110.00
- Seven Course ‘Taste of Savoy’ Menu for Two at Gordon Ramsay's Savoy Grill£196.00
- Michel Roux Jr's Roux at Parliament Square Tasting Menu and Cocktail for Two£158.00
- Three Course Lunch with Champagne for Two at Gordon Ramsay's Savoy Grill£99.00
- Three Course Meal and Wine for Two at Ormer Mayfair by Michelin-Awarded Chef Shaun Rankin£90.00