Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Tottenham Hotspur Stadium Tour for One Adult and One ChildCode: PTHSTC 12 month validity London - Tottenham 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Tottenham Hotspur Stadium Tour for One Adult and One Child
Add to Basket
Experience the ultimate Spurs day out and join an exclusive club of those fortunate enough to walk the inner sanctum of the multi award-winning Tottenham Hotspur Stadium – which opened to critical acclaim in 2019.
Where does Harry Kane prepare for a game? What journey does the manager take when he leaves his seat in the dugout? Where does Sonny go after the full-time whistle has blown? Now’s your chance to find out.
From the first team changing room, tunnel, and dugouts, to the media auditorium and historic memorabilia displays, you'll see it all first-hand including the gigantic NFL locker room!
Using a personal handheld multimedia guide, you will hear from the players themselves as you journey through the Stadium. Friendly and knowledgeable tour guides are also on hand throughout to answer any questions you may have.
- A tour for one adult and one child at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
- Individual handheld multimedia guide to make the most of your experience
- Behind-the-scenes access to the changing rooms, the Players’ tunnel and dugout
- Tour guides on hand to share insights
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
Critically acclaimed across the globe, Tottenham Hotspur Stadium really is the world-famous home of the Spurs. At the beginning of your tour you will each receive a handheld multimedia guide to ensure you get the most from your exclusive experience.
Explore the inner sanctum of this multi award-winning venue. From the first team changing room, tunnel, and dugouts, to the media auditorium and historic memorabilia displays, you'll see it all first-hand including the gigantic NFL locker room!
- Under 16's must be accompanied by a full paying adult
- Toilets and accessible toilets are located inside the Tottenham Experience and on the Stadium Tour route- A changing places toilet is also located in the Tottenham Experience.
- The Bag Policy only permits certain bags to be brought into the stadium after they have been searched. Bags larger than A4 cannot be taken on a Stadium Tour.
- The Club is proud to be the world's first fully cashless Stadium. No cash is accepted for any purchase, please bring with you a cashless method of payment - debit and credit cards or mobile and wearable payment.
- No food and drink allowed during the tour, however new for 2020 – take a break in play with a stop-off at the M Cafe as you enjoy lunch and a cup of coffee, giving you extra time to enjoy the plush surroundings during your tour.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The tours are available seven days a week but cannot be booked on event days or the day before certain event days.
We recommend you book at least six to eight weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Allow approximately 2 hours for the experience, the tour should take 1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Tottenham
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.