Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Traditional Afternoon Tea and Spa Treatment in Berkshire for TwoCode: PHOL5A SP1 9 month validity Berkshire - Wokingham near Reading 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Traditional Afternoon Tea and Spa Treatment in Berkshire for Two
Add to Basket
Enjoy some body and soul pampering with a Traditional Afternoon Tea and Spa Treatment in Berkshire, and enjoy some decadent ‘us’ time in stylish surroundings.
Prepare to unwind and indulge – firstly with a luxurious 25 minute spa treatment each, and then with an impressive afternoon tea. You’ll start at the Esprit Spa & Wellness where you’ll be free to use the facilities for up to 2 hours, so take a dip in the 19m swimming pool or start the pampering with a luxuriant steam or sauna. During your visit you can both take your pick from de-stressing massages, mini-facials or nail-treatments.
Feeling nicely refreshed, you’ll make your way to Monty’s Bar for an afternoon tea featuring fresh sandwiches, home-made scones with cream and jam, and a selection of delicious cakes. Enjoy your choice of freshly brewed tea or coffee and relax together in style.
- Full use of the spa facilities for up to 2 hours
- Afternoon tea including finger sandwiches, scones, cakes, tea or coffee
- 30 minute spa treatment each
- Use of towels, robes and slippers
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
Your treat entitles you and your guest to make full use of the Esprit Spa & Wellness leisure facilities for up to 2 hours, so give yourself plenty of time to take advantage of this before the other parts of your experience. Enjoy a dip in the pool, a session in the gym, or relaxation time in the steam room or sauna. When your beauty therapist is ready for you, you’ll receive one 25 minute spa treatment each. Pick from a menu that includes massages, a mini-facial or a nail treatment.
Tea is served in Monty’s Bar where your table for two will be waiting. Enjoy traditional fare such as finger sandwiches, freshly baked scones and delicate little cakes. You will also be served with your choice of tea or coffee.
- Minimum age: 18
- Please mention any chronic medical conditions at the time of booking. These include pregnancy, allergies, high blood pressure, any physical ailments or disabilities. This will prepare the spa staff in advance to provide the best possible spa treatment or therapy for you
- Disabled Access Facilities: The hotel offers a loopback system, assisted shower chairs, teletext, room alarm, disabled parking, pool with standard access, assistant animals welcome, accessible lifts, wheelchair lift to gain access to Esprit Spa & Wellness, hotel rooms have shower grab rails, shower has drop down chair, bathroom alarm
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your voucher is valid for nine months from the date of issue, kindly note that you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
Available Sunday to Friday, subject to availability. Date restrictions may apply.
The voucher must be booked and redeemed before the expiry date
Bookings must be made at least 2 weeks prior to required date to ensure a treatment appointment can be secured.All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 4 hours for the experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Berkshire - Wokingham near Reading
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.