Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Traditional Afternoon Tea for Two in London at a Radisson Blu EdwardianCode: PTTRAD SP1 6 month validity 7 locations 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Traditional Afternoon Tea for Two in London at a Radisson Blu Edwardian
Add to Basket
There are few things in life as quintessentially English as a spot of afternoon tea. Enjoy one of these traditional delights together at any one of eight Radisson Blu Edwardian Hotels across London.
With this Traditional Afternoon Tea in London experience, you can indulge this timeless tradition in the oh-so chic surroundings of your chosen Radisson Blu Edwardian hotel. You and your dining partner will be able to relax and sink into one of the comfy sofas as you are served your afternoon extravagance. You’ll be treated to an array of deliciousness including freshly baked scones with clotted cream and jam, delicate finger sandwiches and other irresistible fancies. This, of course, will be paired with a warming and refreshing infusion.
With locations across the capital, no matter how you plan to spend your special day out, you’ll be sure of some sublime replenishment and refreshment along the way.
- Traditional afternoon tea in London for two at a Radisson Blu Edwardian Hotel
- Choose from seven locations across London
- Relax and tuck into a range of sweet and savoury delights
- Enjoy a warming and refreshing infusion served alongside your food
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
Upon arrival at your chosen Radisson Blu Edwardian Hotel, you’ll be welcomed and shown through to your pre-booked table in the bar area where you take your traditional afternoon tea.
Sit back and sink into one of the comfy sofas and enjoy a range of sweet and savoury delights all served in comfort alongside your choice of delicious infusion
Need to Know - The Essential Bits
- Minimum age: 18
- Gluten free options are available
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your voucher is valid for six months from the issue date.
This experience is available seven days a week. Date exclusions such as special or major events will apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Your afternoon tea will last for approximately 1 hour. Please check exact serving times when making your booking as tea times may vary.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
7 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
Your voucher is valid for 6 months from the date of issue
Because everybody deserves to see this.
- Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at the Courthouse Hotel, LondonSave 40% £66.00 £39.50
- Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at the 5* Bentley Hotel, LondonSave 35% £80.00 £52.00
- Premium Sparkling Afternoon Tea for Two at a Brasserie BlancSave 50% £80.00 £40.00
- Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at a Boutique London HotelSave 35% £70.00 £45.00
- Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at The Washington Hotel, MayfairSave 50% £79.00 £39.50