Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Trapped in a Prison Van Escape Game for TwoCode: PAEVAN 9 month validity London - Stratford 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Trapped in a Prison Van Escape Game for Two
Add to Basket
Suddenly, you find yourselves on the wrong side of the law and a life sentence at HM Prison Pentonville awaits – plus, orange really doesn’t suit you.
Can you stop the van and escape within 60 minutes? A lifetime of bread, dripping and yard time are what’s in store for those who fall short. Trapped in a refurbished prison van, you and your motley crew will have to apply all their street smarts to escape this immersive experience. First step: stop the van. Second: Escape. Third: Retire to the Bahamas. Simple enough in theory. It turns out there are a few obstacles in the way, test your skills on this the ultimate prison break experience.
- Trapped in a Prison Van Escape Game for Two
- Immersive, interactive experience
- Escape in 60 minutes or it’s life behind bars for all of you
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival, you’ll be greeted and introduced to your fellow convicts before your experience gets underway.
You and the gang of eight will have 60 minutes to make your great escape.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 14 (under 16’s need parental or guardian consent)
- Due to the limited space in the prison van, we do not recommend this experience for heavily pregnant women. Those who do participate do so at their own risk
- Mobile phones are not allowed to be used during the experience. The use of electronic devices or any outside tools are strictly prohibited and you will immediately be removed from participating if you attempt to use them
- The experience is designed to take up to eight people. The game requires a minimum of four players. Please note that unless you book all eight spaces, you will be playing with strangers. If there are less than four of you, this means you can book onto an existing session without having to meet the minimum numbers of players
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
There are 19 public games per week.
Monday to Friday: 18.30 and 20.30
Saturdays: 12.30, 14.30, 16.30, 18.30, 20.30
Sundays: 12.30, 14.30, 16.30, 18.30
Private games can be opened outside of these times with 8 players (you will need to purchase four vouchers and book them all for the same session - please discuss possibilities with the booking team).
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
The door to the room closes exactly at the time you signed up for. Please arrive 15 to 20 minutes early to make sure you are there before the room is locked. You will not be permitted to take part if you are late.
Please allow 1 hour 30 minutes for the full experience ( includes instruction time and a solution explanation)
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Stratford
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Up at The O2 Climb for Two£72.00
- The View from The Shard and a Three Course Meal for Two at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse CoSave 46% £178.50 £95.00
- Skyline Views and The Slide at The ArcelorMittal Orbit for Two£33.00
- Comedy Night for TwoSave 36% £39.50 £25.00
- Three Course Meal with Prosecco on Board the RS Hispaniola and Thames Sightseeing Cruise for TwoSave 41% £101.50 £59.00