Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Trapped in a Room with a Zombie Escape ExperienceCode: PAEZOM 9 month validity London - Stratford 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Trapped in a Room with a Zombie Escape Experience
Add to Basket
Prepare to solve puzzles and clues under the threat of a zombie that’s creeping ever closer with this Zombie Escape Room Experience.
From the moment you arrive you’ll be immersed in the experience, taking live (undead?) theatre to a whole new level as you become part of the show with a zombie that’s looking for its next meal/victim. You’ll have 1 hour to work as part of a team to find the key and get out, so remember to watch the clock: every five minutes the zombie you’re working to escape from will get a foot closer, and one touch means instant death (though you can still shout help and solutions, because silence is no fun).
Move fast, think carefully and act like all of your favourite detectives to escape the room – we want the zombie to stay hungry (and eat the next guys to go in the room instead of you).
- Work as part of a team to escape from a zombie within 60 minutes
- Move fast – every 5 minutes the zombie gains more freedom
- A single touch means ‘death’ – so move carefully
- Solve puzzles, unravel riddles and put together clues to find the key
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
You’ll need to arrive 15 to 20 minutes before your allotted time to make sure you catch all briefings and info, especially as the door will be locked behind you promptly when your experience is meant to start. From the moment you arrive you’ll be immersed in the experience, so get involved and work with the up to 12 people to escape from the zombie in the 60 minutes you have in the room.
Will you escape in time? That’s up to you.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 14 (under 18’s need parental or guardian consent)
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
This experience is available on selected dates released 1 month in advance. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 1 hour 30 minutes for the whole experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Stratford
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Comedy Night for TwoSave 36% £39.50 £25.00
- Trapped in a Prison Van Escape Game for Two£60.00
- The Slide at The ArcelorMittal Orbit for Two£33.00
- The London Bridge Experience - 2 AdultsSave 25% £48.00 £36.00
- Three Course Meal for Two with Sparkling Cocktail at London's Shaka ZuluSave 50% £98.00 £49.00