- Minimum age: 16
- Minimum height: 4ft 7in
- Maximum weight: 20 stone 7lbs
- Fitness: basic fitness levels are required – as long as you can climb a ladder – you can Go Ape
- If you have any questions regarding suitability, please check with your doctor
- Please note that participants under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be unable to take part.
- Spectators are welcome and it's a great idea to get them in the forest. You can have as many of your pri-mates as you want capturing those swinging moments (except Woburn Safari Park where you can bring only one spectator). So make sure they have their cameras at the ready
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Your voucher is valid for a minimum of nine months from the date of issue. Kindly note that vouchers may not be extended beyond their expiration date.
This experience is available on selected Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays throughout the year.
We recommend you book at least six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
The Go Ape adventure takes approximately 2 to 3 hours to complete and that includes your safety briefing.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the product you wish to purchase and we’ll send a gift pack to you or directly to the recipient. A voucher and full activation details will be included in the pack.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.