Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Triple Police Chase Driving Experience with Souvenir T-ShirtCode: PPCPCT 12 month validity Staffordshire - Seighford 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Triple Police Chase Driving Experience with Souvenir T-Shirt
Add to Basket
One adrenaline rush not enough? Get into character and experience triple the thrills, with this Police Chase Triple Experience.
The first experience will see you driving an Audi A6 Quattro police traffic car, complete with lights and sirens, for four exhilarating laps, followed closely by trying to outrun the police interceptors. Taking the wheel of a Volvo C30 2.0L ‘bandit car’, you’ll engage in a four-lap car chase with police interceptors, playing for a certificate if you win. In both cars, you’ll have a pro instructor by your side to help you get the most out of your experience.
Finally, switch to the passenger seat for a Tactical Pursuit and Containment demonstration. A pro driver will recreate how police offers box in a fleeing subject in a thrilling three-lap ride. At the end of your day, you’ll be given a Police Chase UK t-shirt to commemorate your experience.
- Drive an Audi A6 Quattro police traffic car for four laps
- Fully equipped with sirens and lights to operate
- Outrun the police interceptors driving a Volvo C30 ‘bandit car’ for four laps of the track
- Certificate to prove you outran the police
- Professional instruction throughout
- Tactical Pursuit and Containment passenger ride
- A Police Chase UK t-shirt
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival to the Stafford Driving Centre, you’ll be warmly welcomed by the team before a short safety briefing. You’ll head out on track for four laps in an Audi A6 Quattro police traffic car, complete with lights and sirens. Then, you’ll drive another four laps in a Volvo C30 2.0l bandit car, engaging in a police chase. Finally, switch to the passenger seat to experience a Tactical Pursuit and Containment demonstration.
At the end of your day, you’ll be given a Police Chase UK t-shirt to commemorate your experience.
- Minimum age: 17 (under 18s need parental/guardian consent)
- Maximum age: 85
- Guidelines are that you should be between 5ft and 6ft 7in with a maximum weight of 22 stone to be safe and comfortable to drive. These may vary by venue, so please check at the time of booking.
- You must hold a full, manual driving licence. You must present your licence on the day of your experience; photocopies will not be accepted
- All drivers must have a good understanding of the English language for instruction purposes
- All drivers need to be in reasonable health
- Please note: anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
- Family, friends and children are welcome to spectate. Viewing is available for spectators. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
- Onsite facilities include: Parking, toilets with full disabled access, spectator viewing areas, picnic area and children’s play area
- No pets are allowed on site (except for guide dogs)
- Race tracks can be noisy and so may not be suitable for small children
- Disabled access is available - please call the venue for more information when making a booking
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
- The centres contracted with us hold public indemnity liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover.
Some driving operators require customers to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form on the day of the experience. This may state that the driver will be liable for a fixed amount of costs should they damage the vehicle whilst driving. Most of these suppliers are able to provide Indemnity/Damage Waiver at a small additional fee (usually £20-£45) payable on site. The purchase of this is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held by all venues. The full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator. We are unable to advise or comment on the content or suitability of these products.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience
The experience runs on selected dates throughout the year.
We recommend you book at least six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow up to 2 hours for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Staffordshire - Seighford
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.