Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Triple Supercar Blast plus Ariel Atom Passenger Ride at InglistonCode: PAPH3A 12 month validity Scotland - Edinburgh 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Triple Supercar Blast plus Ariel Atom Passenger Ride at Ingliston
Add to Basket
Calling all motorheads: this one’s for you! Take on the famed Ingliston Circuit in three incredible supercars of your choice, and experience a hair-raising passenger ride in a supercharged Ariel Atom.
Take your pick of three cars from Ingliston’s stunning modern fleet, including Lamborghinis, Ferraris, Audis and more. On the track, you’ll put each car through its paces for up to three miles, testing your skills with an ARDS-trained instructor, before getting into the passenger seat for a white-knuckle ride with a professional in an Ariel Atom. Adrenalin-fuelled to the max, this is an incredible day brimming with high-speed action that you’ll never forget!
- Take on the famous Ingliston Circuit in Edinburgh
- Choose three supercars to drive from the incredible modern fleet
- Get tips from an ARDS-trained instructor
- Drive up to three miles in each supercar
- Feel the thrills with a supercharged Ariel Atom Passenger Ride
- Take home a certificate and your driver’s notes
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Ingliston Circuit, you’ll receive a safety briefing and track tuition in the classroom before a track familiarisation tour, where you’ll be given track tips to get the very best from your drive.
Take your pick of three incredible supercars from Ingliston’s modern fleet, before venturing out on-track to put your chosen vehicles through their paces. Testing your skills on the straights and corners, you can experience the character and capabilities of each car, all whilst your ARDS-trained instructor gives you tips.
Included in your experience, you’ll take the passenger seat in a supercharged Ariel Atom. Witness how it’s done by professionals with a hair-raising passenger drive. You’ll receive a certificate at the end of your day, as well as your instructor’s notes from your drive for future practice!
Please be advised this voucher includes standard models only and not all models of the above cars are included within the voucher. Upgrade fees will apply if you choose to select a premium car.
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 17 (under 18s need parental/guardian consent)
- Minimum height: 5ft
- Maximum height: 6ft 6in
- Maximum weight: 20 stone
- International licences accepted. All participants must hold a full driving licence and present the original at the event
- All drivers must have a good understanding of the English language for instruction purposes
- All drivers need to be in reasonable health
- Glasses must be worn if required for driving
- Please note: anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
- Family, friends and children are welcome to spectate. Viewing is available for spectators. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
- The centres contracted with us hold public indemnity liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover.
- Some driving operators require customers to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form on the day of the experience. This may state that the driver will be liable for a fixed amount of costs should they damage the vehicle whilst driving. Most of these suppliers are able to provide Indemnity/Damage Waiver at a small additional fee (usually £20-£45) payable on site. The purchase of this is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held by all venues. The full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator. We are unable to advise or comment on the content or suitability of these products.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher
Experience runs on selected weekends and weekdays from April to October
We recommend you book 10 to 12 weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Allow 2 hours on site for the full experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Scotland - Edinburgh
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.