Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Two Course Dining Experience with Champagne and Live Music for Two at Sarastro RestaurantCode: PS2CM2 12 month validity London - Covent Garden 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Two Course Dining Experience with Champagne and Live Music for Two at Sarastro Restaurant
Add to Basket
Head to London’s most flamboyant restaurant for a fantastic evening of sumptuous food, fizz and live entertainment. With its rich artwork, gilt furniture and wall-mounted opera boxes, the atmosphere at Sarastro is nothing short of spectacular. You and a lucky guest can tuck into two courses from the à la carte menu, boasting Turkish oriented fare with Mediterranean twists. Immerse yourself in the heady buzz with a glass of Champagne each, and sit back and relax with incredible live classical and operatic music to top the night off.
- Enjoy the relaxed yet vibrant atmosphere of the flamboyant Sarastro restaurant
- Take in the incredible theatre-inspired décor from your table for two
- Toast to your evening with a glass of Champagne each
- Feast on two courses of Turkish and Mediterranean-inspired fare from the à la carte menu
- Relax to the sounds of live opera and classical music or much-loved West End favourites
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Sarastro, you’ll find yourself immediately immersed in the vibrant, flamboyant surroundings. Appropriately located in the heart of Theatreland, it plays homage to the West End, with a tapestry of artwork, wall mounted opera boxes and numerous props and knick-knacks.
You’ll be shown to your pre-booked table, where you and your guest can tuck into two courses from the à la carte menu, boasting an array of delicious Turkish dishes with Mediterranean twists. Alongside your food, you can toast with a glass of fizz each, before relaxing to the sounds of Sarastro’s renowned live music. Depending on the night you visit, you’ll be enjoying classical and operatic highlights, or much-loved songs from West End shows and classic ballads.
- Minimum age: 18
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available Thursday to Monday throughout the year. Excluded dates may apply.
Performances start at the following times. You are advised to book 30 minutes to 1 hour before the show commences:
Sunday: 14.30 and 20.30
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 2 hours for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Covent Garden
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Three Course Dining Experience and Cocktail for Two at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse CoSave 51% £114.50 £55.00
- Six Course Contemporary Indian Tasting Menu with Wine Flight for Two at Michelin Recommended Asha's£150.00
- Six Course Michelin-Starred Tasting Dinner with Champagne for Two at Angler Restaurant£165.00