Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Two Night Revitalising Spa Break with Dinner and Treatments for Two at Bannatyne Charlton HouseCode: PBCH2R SP1 12 month validity Somerset - Shepton Mallet 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Two Night Revitalising Spa Break with Dinner and Treatments for Two at Bannatyne Charlton House
Add to Basket
Add some luxury to your next getaway together with a Two Night Revitalising Spa Break with Dinner and Treatments for Two at Bannatyne Charlton House. Located in Somerset, the hotel is surrounded by beautiful countryside offering a tranquil place to unwind.
You can make the most of the spa facilities or simply sit back and relax in your standard double or twin room. As part of your stay, you’ll each enjoy two innovative pamper treatments. Take your pick of two from a variety of options including a Swedish back, neck and shoulder massage, an Elemis facial or a seasonal scrub. Alternatively select one from either a Swedish full body massage or an elemis facial
Each evening, the two of you can take your seats for a two-course dinner filled with freshly prepared dishes made from locally sourced produce. After two restful night’s of sleep, tuck into a delicious breakfast to start the days right.
- Revitalising spa break for two at Bannatyne Charlton House
- Spend two nights in a standard double or twin room
- Choose one 55 minute treatment or two treatments with a total time of 55 minutes
- Full access to the spa facilities
- Two-course dinner
- Tuck into a tasty breakfast in the morning
- £5 spa voucher per person (£25 minimum spend applies, products only)
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Bannatyne Charlton House, you’ll be warmly welcomed by the friendly staff, who’ll show you to your standard double or twin room. Head over to the spa to unwind and enjoy either one or two treatments of your choice each. After each day of relaxing, the two of you will be ready to take your seats for a delicious two-course dinner in the restaurant, before retiring to your comfy bedroom for a restful night’s sleep. Each morning, you can tuck into a tasty breakfast to set you up for the day ahead.
- Minimum age: 18
- Participants should be of reasonable health & fitness to enjoy all the facilities on offer (you will be asked to complete a medical questionnaire before you can take your experience and you may not be able to take certain treatments or use some of the facilities if you have certain medical conditions, alternatively you may be required to obtain a medical certificate)
- If any guest has a medical condition, allergies or has had any medical treatments (including surgery) within the last six months please refer here
- Bannatyne operate a cashless payment system, so please take a debit/credit card or contactless payment device to make any purchases on the day.
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. Please be sure to book and take your experience before the date shown.
The experience is available seven days a week throughout the year. Date exclusions may apply.
We recommend you book at least eight weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. This is only a guideline and we advise you to book as early as possible to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on your voucher. All bookings are subject to availability.
The access to the facilities on the day is from 13.00 on the day of your arrival to 13.00 on the day of departure.
How long should I allow for this experience?
Please allow two full nights for the experience. Check in time will be at approximately 15.00 with a check out time of 11.00 on the morning of your departure.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Somerset - Shepton Mallet
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.