Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Two Night Glamping Break at the Quiet Site, Lake DistrictCode: PPODQ2 9 month validity Cumbria - Ullswater 4 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Two Night Glamping Break at the Quiet Site, Lake District
Add to Basket
Camping can be a great way to re-connect with nature and get back to basics, but often, when handling a tent, it’s more hassle than anything else. That’s why this fabulous Two Night Glamping Break is such a great idea.
You’ll be staying in a camping pod at the 100% carbon neutral Quiet Site in the Lake District. It’s camping without the discomfort and far more fun than staying in a tent. Warm in the winter and cool in the summer, these pods are completely empty on arrival, with a carpeted floor and a light wooden interior, so you are free to bring as much as you like. With room for up to two adults and two small children, bring the family and make the most of this interesting experience.
You can take advantage of all the onsite facilities including a shop, family play room, free Wi-Fi, olde-worlde bar, showers, baths and all the other amenities you’d expect.
With lakeside walks and stunning views, all at your doorstep, you’re bound to enjoy this unique experience located in the heart of the Lake District. All you need to bring is your camping gear - minus the tent.
- Two night stay for up to two adults and two small children in a 100% carbon neutral Eco-Pod
- Access to all of the site’s facilities and amenities
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
Once you have arrived at the ‘glamp site’ you will be greeted by a member of the team and will be shown to your pod. Each pod has plenty of headroom and a floor area of approximately seven square metres – so there is definitely space for two people or even two adults and two small children.
Each timber pod is designed to accommodate the variable British weather with ventilation for the hot days and lamb's wool insulation for the colder weather - a wooden 'tent' for all seasons. All you need to bring is your camping gear including your beds and bedding and enjoy.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult
- Due to the rural location the experience is not suitable for wheelchair users
- Unfortunately, since the area is surrounded by grazing farmland, pets are not allowed on site
- Please note: guide dogs for the blind and hearing dogs for profoundly deaf people will be accepted by prior arrangement
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
This experience is available Sunday to Thursday (not including School Holidays and Bank Holidays) throughout the year.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
The pods are available from 14.30 on the day of your arrival until 10.30 on the morning of departure.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Cumbria - Ullswater
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- The View from The Shard and a Three Course Meal for Two at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse CoSave 46% £178.50 £95.00
- Two Night Glamping Break at Stanley Villa Farm£99.00
- Clay Shooting Experience with Seasonal Refreshments for TwoSave 50% £198.00 £99.00
- Four Course Sunday Brunch with Champagne for Two at London's Iconic Gherkin£90.00
- Three Course Meal with Sparkling Wine for Two at Café RougeSave 35% £60.00 £39.00