Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Two Night Break with Treatments and Dinner for Two at The Crowne Plaza, MarlowCode: PCPMS2 SP1 12 month validity Buckinghamshire - Marlow 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Two Night Break with Treatments and Dinner for Two at The Crowne Plaza, Marlow
Add to Basket
Take a weekend mini-break and enjoy some time with someone special in a 4* Buckinghamshire hotel, this Two Night Break with Treatment and Dinner for Two at The Crowne Plaza, Marlow.
Located on the outskirts of Thames-side town Marlow, the Crowne Plaza hotel is surrounded by countryside and lakeside views for an ideal spot of escapism. On-site you’ll find an indoor pool, two hot tubs, a steam room, sauna and gym, so you’ll be able to relax or get active as you see fit for the duration of your stay, with two 25 minute treatments each too. Choose from a range of facials, massages, Express manicure and Express pedicure.
Dinner will be served in the contemporary Glaze Restaurant, boasting a delicious seasonal menu with fresh, local ingredients. Each morning you’ll both be served a Full English breakfast to set you up for the day.
- A two-night mini-break for two in a Standard Double Room in the 4* Crowne Plaza Hotel in Marlow
- Full use of the leisure facilities including a pool, sauna, steam room and indoor and outdoor hot tubs
- Towels and robes provided
- Two 25 minutes pre-booked treatment each, choosing from:
Back, neck & shoulder massage
Scalp, neck & shoulder massage
Foot & leg massage
Hand & arm massage
Hot Oil & Salt Scrub back treatment
- A three-course dinner for two on the first night, served in the hotel’s award-winning Glaze
- Full English breakfast for two each morning
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at The Crowne Plaza in Marlow, you’ll check in at reception and be shown where to find the facilities before dropping off your bags in your standard double room. You can spend the day relaxing or head out to enjoy the local area, though at your pre-booked time you’ll need to be in the leisure club to enjoy your two 25 minute pre-booked treatments each. Choose from a range of massages, facials, manicure and pedicure.
On the first evening you’ll be served a three-course set menu meal in the hotel’s award-winning Glaze Restaurant. After each night’s comfy stay, you’ll both be served a full English breakfast.
- Minimum age: 18
- Facilities are shared with hotel guests and members
- Customers are asked to arrive 15 minutes before their booked treatment time
- Please note that due to current circumstances, both the Indoor and Outdoor Spa Pools will be closed pending government announcement that they are safe to re-open. We apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
This experience is available for arrivals on Friday or Saturday, subject to availability.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please note the Quad Wellness & Spa will be closed for upgrading works 4 to 8 November 2019.
Your experience will be for two nights. Check into the hotel will be after 15.00 and departure by 11.00 the following morning.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Buckinghamshire - Marlow
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.