Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Two Night Treat and Tranquility Spa Break with Champagne Afternoon Tea, Dinner and Treatments for Two at Bannatyne Hastings HotelCode: PBTH2D SP1 12 month validity East Sussex - Hastings 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Two Night Treat and Tranquility Spa Break with Champagne Afternoon Tea, Dinner and Treatments for Two at Bannatyne Hastings Hotel
Add to Basket
Add some luxury to your next getaway with this Two Night Treat and Tranquility Spa Break with Champagne, Dining and Treatments for Two at Bannatyne Hastings Hotel.
You and your guest can unwind with everything that the spa has to offer, including a glass of fizz on arrival, a Swedish full body massage and an Elemis facial each, a Champagne afternoon tea on a day of your choice, and a two-course dinner on the first evening.
Following each restful night in your Superior Double room, you can enjoy a tasty breakfast to set you up for more relaxing.
- Two night tranquillity spa break at Bannatyne Hastings
- Enjoy all the spa facilities on offer
- Glass of Champagne each on arrival
- Two nights in a Superior double room
- Two-course dinner on the first evening
- Champagne afternoon tea on a day of your choice
- Swedish full body massage and an Elemis facial each
- Breakfast on each morning of your stay
- £5 retail voucher per person to spend on the day
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Bannatyne Hastings Hotel, you’ll be greeted with a glass of fizz by a friendly member of staff and shown through to your Superior Double room.
From there, you can relax with everything that the spa has to offer, including a Swedish full body massage and an Elemis facial each.
During the first evening you can enjoy a two-course dinner in the restaurant as well as a tasty breakfast on each morning. On a day of your choice, you can also tuck into a delightful Champagne afternoon tea.
Please note the hotel and spa are in separate buildings on the same site.
- Minimum age: 18
- Participants should be of reasonable health and fitness to enjoy all the facilities on offer (you will be asked to complete a medical questionnaire, which will be emailed to you 3 days prior to your booking, before you can take your experience and you may not be able to take certain treatments or use some of the facilities if you have certain medical conditions, alternatively you may be required to obtain a medical certificate)
- Kindly note the experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your voucher is valid for nine months from the date of issue. It is essential that you book and take your experience before the expiry date.
The experience is available to check in Sunday to Friday throughout the year. Excluded dates include Sundays of Bank Holiday weekends and all Saturdays. Other excluded dates including 24, 25, 26, 31 December and 1 January will apply.
We recommend you book at least eight weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow one full night for the experience. Check in time will be at approximately 15.00 with a check out time of 11.00 on the morning of departure.
Please note: Treatment time includes collection from and to the waiting area, a consultation, undress/redress (where applicable) and 'hands-on' treatment time.
Please note a Christmas Menu will be in effect from 1 to 30 December and will incur a £7 per person supplement.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
East Sussex - Hastings
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.