Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Ultimate Adventure Pass for One
Add to Basket
The chance to test your nerve is here - with an Ultimate Adventure Pass to Bodyflight, the UK’s premier indoor adventure sports venue. In just one day you’ll fly, surf, climb, race and jump - all under one roof. Begin your experience with a taste of indoor skydiving as you learn to fly in the state-of-the-art wind tunnel where 180mph winds will support your whole body and let you spin and manoeuvre like a pro. Then catch a wave on the Flowrider surf-simulator, before getting behind the wheel of the incredible F1 racing simulator for some virtual Grand Prix action.
Then it’s time to test your strength and agility on the 6m climbing wall, before heading up the aptly named Vertigo Tower to launch yourself into a 38m drop. Hold your nerve as your safety harness takes the strain, and enjoy the bird's eye view. You’ll receive a full safety briefing before each of your activities and the expert Bodyflight staff will be on hand throughout to help you get the most out of your day. Complete your experience with some well-earned rest and relaxation in the Health Club where you’ll have full use of the hydrotherapy pool, gym, jacuzzi, sauna and steam room.
- Access to five adrenaline-charged activities:
F1 simulator racing
6m wall climb
- Full training on all the activities and safety equipment and protective clothing supplied
- Complimentary access to the Health Club featuring pool, sauna, jacuzzi, steam room and gym
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival you’ll be greeted by the Bodyflight team and introduced to your first challenge. You’ll receive a full safety briefing before each of the activities and given lots of helpful tips on how to get the most out of each experience. All the safety equipment you need will be supplied and there will be a short debrief as you hand back your kit after each event.
Enjoy some fabulous thrills before a bit of rest and relaxation at the Health Club. You can also enjoy a meal from the Bar and Grill at an additional cost, and don’t forget to treat yourself by purchasing a photo of yourself enjoying one of the activities.
Need to Know - The Essential Bits
- Minimum age: 5 (Parent's discretion is advised, as a child needs to be able to understand and follow instruction. Under 18's will need to be accompanied by a participating adult who will be asked to read and sign an acceptance of risk form on their behalf). There is no upper age limit but you do need to be reasonably fit to participate in this experience
- Maximum weight: 16 stone 7lb
- All participants are asked to sign a disclaimer. You will not be permitted to participate if you are pregnant, have ever suffered a dislocated shoulder, serious back or disk problems, have any freshly stitched wounds, osteoporosis, any bone illnesses, heart problems, are wearing a hard cast or are under the influence of alcohol or non-prescribed drugs
- Spectators are welcome and there is a free viewing gallery, although small children may be better kept in the lounge area as the tunnel viewing gallery is noisy
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
This activity takes place all year round and is available on selected dates from Friday to Sunday at selected times.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow a minimum of 6 hours for the whole experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Bedfordshire - Milton Ernest
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
Because everybody deserves to see this.