Previous Page Breadcrumbs
The Ultimate Mash Up Four Car Driving ExperienceCode: PCCHUM SP1 12 month validity 17 locations 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
The Ultimate Mash Up Four Car Driving Experience
Add to Basket
Buckle up for the ultimate driving day with this Mash Up Driving Experience.
Your adventure sees you driving four different types of vehicle, including an American truck, muscle car, super car and a classic car. Serving up pulse-racing power, each iconic vehicle will give you an unforgettable drive.
Kick off with a short safety briefing, before experiencing life behind the wheel of a huge American truck, with the option to purchase twenty unforgettable minutes of driving time in an iconic Optimus Prime.
After that, you’ll drive 3 miles each in your choice of muscle, super and classic car.
- Get behind the wheel of four different vehicles
- 20 minute driving an Optimus Prime Truck
- Choice of a muscle, super and classic car
- Take each of your chosen cars for up to three miles
- Full safety briefing
- Choice of different locations
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
Upon arrival at your chosen location, you’ll check in with the team before taking part in a short safety briefing. After that, it’s on to the main event – driving an Optimus Prime truck for 20 minutes (available at a £30 surcharge if chosen to drive), before heading out on a 9 mile total run in three different cars of your choice including muscle, super and classic models.
- Minimum age: 17 (under 18s need parental/guardian consent)
- Guidelines are that you should be between 5ft 6in and 6ft 4in with a maximum weight of 22 stone to be safe and comfortable to drive. These may vary by venue, so please check at the time of booking.
- All participants must hold a full UK driving licence and present the original on the day of the experience. International licences will be accepted.
- Please note: anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
- No pets are allowed on site (except for guide dogs)
- Race tracks can be noisy and so may not be suitable for small children
- Disabled access is available - please call the venue for more information when making a booking
- All drivers must have a good understanding of the English language for instruction purposes
- All drivers need to be in reasonable health to drive
- Family, friends and children are welcome to spectate. Viewing is available for spectators. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
- The centres contracted with us hold public indemnity liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover.
- Some driving operators require customers to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form on the day of the experience. This may state that the driver will be liable for a fixed amount of costs should they damage the vehicle whilst driving. Most of these suppliers are able to provide Indemnity/Damage Waiver at a small additional fee (usually £20-£45) payable on site. The purchase of this is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held by all venues. The full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator. We are unable to advise or comment on the content or suitability of these products.
- Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location.
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
The experience is available Mondays to Fridays throughout the year. Exclusions may apply.
Dates at Perranporth location: 15 and 16 April 2022, 19 to 21 August 2022
Sunderland location has limited availability
We recommend you book at least 16 weeks in advance to make sure dates are available. If there are no dates available for the duration of your validity, we are happy to offer a free extension.All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow up to 4 hours on site.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
17 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- South West (2)
- Gloucestershire - Cirencester
- Cornwall - Perranporth
- South East (4)
- Oxfordshire - Abingdon
- Oxfordshire - Upper Heyford
- Oxfordshire - Bicester
- Hampshire - Aldershot
- East of England (3)
- Norfolk - Norwich
- Suffolk - Bury St Edmunds
- Suffolk - Ipswich
- North West (1)
- Lancashire - Wigan
- North East (1)
- Tyne and Wear - Sunderland
- Yorkshire and Humber (1)
- North Yorkshire - Tockwith
- East Midlands (3)
- Leicestershire - Lutterworth
- Lincolnshire - Gainsborough
- Northampton - Sywell
- West Midlands (2)
- Warwickshire - Kenilworth
- Staffordshire - Lichfield
- Triple All Star Driving Experience with High Speed Passenger RideSave 67% £307.00 £99.00
- Triple Supercar Blast plus High Speed Passenger Ride and PhotoSave 34% £229.00 £148.99
- Triple Supercar Blast plus High Speed Passenger Ride and Photo - WeekdaySave 38% £209.00 £129.00
- Four Supercar Blast plus High Speed Passenger Ride and PhotoSave 28% £249.00 £179.00
- Four Car All Star Driving Experience with High Speed Passenger RideSave 68% £406.00 £129.00