Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Ultimate Speed Powerboat Experience Aboard the Thunderbolt and Honda 150Code: PSABUS SP1 12 month validity Hampshire - Southampton 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
- Play Video
Ultimate Speed Powerboat Experience Aboard the Thunderbolt and Honda 150
Add to Basket
Head to the water for your next adventure and take the wheel of two of the UK’s fastest racing boats, with this Ultimate Speed Powerboat Experience Aboard the Thunderbolt and Honda 150. Feel the rush as you dart across the open waters of the Solent strait in a nimble South African Thunderbolt. Agile, responsive and great fun on water, the Thunderbolt allows you to change direction as fast as you like, accelerate quickly to hair-raising speeds and jump the waves.
Take the wheel in one of the UK’s fastest Honda Formula 4-Stroke championship boats. Get ready as your expert skipper fires up the engine; with the throttle down, you can have a go at high speed cornering, racing starts and wave jumping.
With 2 full hours on the water, you’ll have time to conquer the waves in style, and enjoy the views at speed as a passenger, too. A fantastic experience for any thrill-seeker, this is a day that’ll leave you buzzing long after it’s over.
- Ultimate Speed Powerboat Experience Aboard the Thunderbolt and Honda 150
- 13 minutes of individual driving time on a South African Thunderbolt
- 10 minutes of individual driving time on a Honda 150
- Learn cornering and racing techniques, wave jumping and high speed take offs
- Fully qualified skipper to guide you throughout
- Safety briefing and equipment provided
- Enjoy seeing the sights at speed as a passenger
- 2 hours on the water
- Parking at Shamrock Quay
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
You’ll need to arrive at least 30 minutes before your allotted time to sign in and complete any paperwork. After receiving a safety briefing, you’ll be kitted out in your equipment, before heading out on the water in a nimble South African Thunderbolt.
You’ll have at least 13 minutes of driving time, and for the rest of the hour on the Thunderbolt you can sit back and enjoy the high-speed views in style. You’ll then be taking the wheel in a Honda 150, where you’ll get at least 10 minutes of driving – try your hand at racing starts, wave jumping and more, before enjoying the rest of the hour on the water as a passenger.
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- Minimum height: 5ft
- Maximum weight: 18 stone, however as long as you are fit, flexible and an agile this weight limit may not apply
- Maximum waist size: 55in/140cm (This is the maximum safe size of the lifejackets)
- This experience is not suitable for those with serious back problems, heart complaints or pregnant ladies
- All guests will be asked to sign a Health & Safety declaration and an indemnity form
- Spectators are welcome but will not be allowed aboard the boat. There is a free car park, two on site restaurants as well as a pub and a café. Dogs must be kept on a lead and children must be supervised at all times
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue. It is essential that you book and take your experience before this date. This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
The experience takes place on selected weekdays and weekends between April and October.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 3 hours for this experience, including all briefings.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Hampshire - Southampton
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.