Take a walk on the wild side, with this unforgettable guided expedition over the roof of London’s O2. Suspended above the iconic tent canvas, you and a fellow adventurer will make the 365m journey to the summit, 52m above ground level.
With the help of your Climb Guide, you’ll be fully briefed before donning your fetching climb suit, shoes and safety harness. Once you’re all set, you’ll make your way up to the walkway before attaching to the climb system and beginning your ascent.
At its steepest, the walkway has an incline of 28 degrees on the way up and 30 on the way back down. Once at the top, you can breathe in the incredible views of London stretching in every direction, and take some epic photos, before heading back down to earth.
- See London from the roof of the iconic O2 on an exhilarating trip for two
- Don your climb suits, strap in and ascend the purpose-built walkway together
- Take some excellent snaps from the summit or just breathe in the view
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
The entrance to Up at The O2 is just to the left of The O2’s main entrance, and it’s here you’ll check in 15 minutes before your pre-booked time. Once everyone’s arrived (you’ll be heading up in a group), it’ll be time for a short safety briefing and grabbing your climbing gear – suit, shoes and a safety harness.
From there it’s up, up and away, heading to the summit of The O2 dome before a short stop at the top and heading back down the other side. You can take pictures with your phone at the summit, but there’s no photography on the way up or down – because you might drop your phone otherwise!
- Minimum age: 8 (under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
- If buying/booking multiple vouchers the following ratios of adults to children applies:
8 to 11 - 1 adult to 2 minors
12 to 13 - 1 adult to 4 minors
14 to 17 - 1 adult to 5 minors
- Minimum height: 4ft (1.2m)
- Maximum weight: 21 stone
- Maximum measurements: Waist 50in (125cm), upper thigh 30in (75cm)
- Up at the O2 is not suitable for pregnant customers
- Climbers must not be under the influence of alcohol or legal or illegal substances: you will not be permitted to participate and will not be refunded
- You must arrive 15 minutes before your climb time and latecomers will not be admitted and will not be refunded
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Up at The O2 is available Sunday to Friday including Original, Sunset, and Twilight climbs.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow two hours for the full experience. You are requested to arrive 15 minutes before your climb time and the climb takes 90 minutes.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.