Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Up at The O2 Climb with Champagne for TwoCode: PUAOC2 9 month validity London - O2 Arena 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Up at The O2 Climb with Champagne for Two
Add to Basket
Take a walk on the wild side with a guided expedition over the roof of London’s O2, and toast your success at the summit with a glass of Champagne Lanson each.
If you’ve ever looked at the iconic O2 and thought, ‘I wonder what it’s like up there?’, then this is the experience for you. With the help of your Climb Guide, you’ll be fully briefed before donning your fetching climb suit, shoes (for extra grip) and safety harness. Once you’re all set, you’ll make your way up to the walkway before attaching to the climb system and beginning your ascent. Above the iconic tent canvas, you and a fellow adventurer will make the 365 metre journey to the summit, 52 metres above ground level.
At its steepest, the walkway has an incline of 28 degrees on the way up, and even has a slight bounce to replicate the feel of the tent surface below. Once at the top, you can each enjoy a delicious glass of Champagne Lanson on the roof platform, whilst taking in panoramic views of London stretching out in every direction.
- See London from the roof of the iconic O2 on an exhilarating trip for two
- Don your climb suits, strap in and ascend the purpose-built walkway together
- Enjoy a glass of Lanson Champagne each at the summit
- Take some excellent snaps from the top, or just breathe in the view
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
The entrance to Up at The O2 is just to the left of The O2’s main entrance, and it’s here you’ll check in 15 minutes before your pre-booked time. Once everyone’s arrived, it’ll be time for a safety briefing before you grab your climbing gear – suit, shoes and a safety harness.
From there it’s up, up and away, heading to the summit of The O2 Arena. You’ll stop at the top, where you’ll toast to your success with a glass of Champagne Lanson each. There’ll be time to snap a few epic photos if you wish, or just look out over the incredible cityscape views, before heading back down the other side.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- Minimum height: 4ft (1.2m)
- Maximum weight: 21 stone
- Maximum measurements: Waist 50in (125cm), upper thigh 30in (75cm)
- Up at The O2 is not suitable for pregnant customers
- Climbers are permitted to drink only the one 100ml glass of Champagne provided at the top of the O2. Champagne cannot be passed onto another climber. You must not have consumed any alcohol before the climb
- You must arrive 15 minutes before your climb time and latecomers will not be admitted and will not be refunded
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Up at The O2 is available Sunday to Friday including Original, Sunset, and Twilight climbs.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow two hours for the full experience. You are requested to arrive 15 minutes before your climb time and the climb takes 90 minutes.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - O2 Arena
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Up at The O2 Climb for Two£72.00
- The View from The Shard and a Three Course Meal for Two at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse CoSave 38% £153.40 £95.00
- ICEBAR Experience with Cocktails for Two£50.00
- Four Course Sunday Brunch with Champagne for Two at London's Iconic Gherkin£90.00
- Cocktails for Two at London's Iconic Gherkin£36.00