Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Up at The O2 Climb with Thames Clippers River Roamer for TwoCode: PTCO22 12 month validity 19 locations 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Up at The O2 Climb with Thames Clippers River Roamer for Two
Add to Basket
Grab a friend and embark on an adrenalin-fuelled day out in the capital with the Up at The O2 Climb, and a ride on a Uber Boats by Thames Clippers River Roamer for Two.
Whether you want to spend hours sightseeing or just take a quick trip by river, Uber Boats by Thames Clippers are perfect for exploring. On board the high-speed catamarans you’ll find indoor cabins, outdoor decks, coffee bars and a free audio guide to provide commentary on the view. You are able to download a free audio-guide to your phone to provide commentary on the view.
As part of your day, the two of you will take on the epic Up at The O2 Climb. Decked out in your harnesses, you’ll make the steep ascent, before enjoying cityscape vistas stretching out in every direction at the viewing platform. A mix of fun, thrills and spectacular views, this is a fantastic day out in London.
- Up at The O2 Climb for two
- Don your climb suits and ascend the purpose-built walkway
- Take in amazing views from the top
- Uber Boats by Thames Clippers River Roamer for two
- See London from the river with a free downloadable audioguide
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
Your catamaran will disembark from any of the 18 piers between Battersea and Woolwich Arsenal. Take in the sights of London from the Thames as you enjoy the indoor cabins, outdoor decking, coffee bars and an informative audio commentary.
You’ll check in at Up at The O2 15 minutes before your pre-booked start time. Once everyone’s arrived (you’ll head up in a group), it’ll be time for a short safety briefing before grabbing your climbing gear – suit, shoes and a safety harness.
From there it’s up, up and away, heading to the summit of The O2 before a break to take photos at the top and heading back down the other side.
- Minimum age: 8 (under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
- If buying/booking multiple vouchers the following ratios of adults to children applies at Up at The O2:
8 to 11 - 1 adult to 2 minors
12 to 13 - 1 adult to 4 minors
14 to 17 - 1 adult to 5 minors
- Minimum height: 4ft (1.2m)
- Maximum weight: 21 stone (130kg)
- Maximum measurements: Waist 50in (125cm), upper thigh 30in (75cm)
- Up at The O2 is not suitable for pregnant customers
- Climbers must not be under the influence of alcohol or legal or illegal substances: you will not be permitted to participate and will not be refunded
- You must arrive 15 minutes before your climb time and latecomers will not be admitted and will not be refunded
- All Clippers are fully wheelchair accessible and all piers are wheelchair accessible apart from Cadogan Pier, Wandsworth Riverside Quarter Pier and London Bridge City Pier. Please note mobility scooter users must join the Uber Boats by Thames Clippers Mobility Scooter Recognition Scheme in advance of travel
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
This experience is available Sunday to Friday. Exclusions may apply.
Up at The O2
Up at The O2 is available Sunday to Friday (excludes all Saturdays) throughout the year including Original, Sunset, and Twilight climbs.
Please note that due to new restrictions, Up at The O2 are temporarily closed. They plan to reopen on 26 March 2021 following maintenance work, if restrictions allow.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Uber Boats by Thames Clippers River Roamer
This experience is available seven days a week from 09.00 until 23.00. Click here for the timetable.
Please allow 2 hours at the Up at The O2. You are requested to arrive 15 minutes before your climb time and the climb takes 90 minutes. Please allow additional time for the Uber Boats by Thames Clippers cruise.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
19 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- London (19)
- London - O2 Arena
- London - Battersea Pier
- London - Greenwich Pier
- London - London Bridge
- London - London Eye Pier
- London - Embankment Pier
- London - Blackfriars
- London - Bankside
- London - Tower Pier
- London - Canary Wharf Pier
- London - Greenland (Surrey Quays) Pier
- London - North Greenwich Pier
- London - Woolwich
- London - Millbank Pier
- London – St Georges Wharf Pier
- London - Masthouse Terrace Pier
- London - Docklands Pier
- London - Westminster
- London - Royal Wharf Pier