Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Urban Beekeeping and Honey Craft Beer Tasting for TwoCode: PHLBC2 12 month validity London - Kennington 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Urban Beekeeping and Honey Craft Beer Tasting for Two
Add to Basket
Enter the Hiver Experience: discover the secrets of urban beekeeping in the heart of London and follow up with a tutored honey beer and food matching session with Hiver Beers. After learning a bit about beekeeping in the city, you’ll be ready to inspect the hive with the resident beekeeper. Don your bee suits, get up close and channel your inner beekeeper as you each learn how to work with beekeeping tools to check the health of the hive.
Once you’ve got to grips with the process, there’ll be time to relax over a tutored honey beers and food matching session. Honey beer remains a largely undiscovered phenomenon, but you’ll learn all about it, getting to taste an ale and a lager, as well as the honeys used in the brewing process and some of the beer ingredients.
Whether you’re bee enthusiasts, beer enthusiasts, or a bit of both, this Urban Beekeeping and Honey Craft Beer Tasting for Two promises to be an unforgettable day out.
- Discover the secrets of urban beekeeping in the heart of London
- Undergo a hive inspection
- See the bees up close and work with beekeeping tools
- Experience a unique honey beer and food pairing session
- Enjoy an ale and a lager
- Taste the honeys and beer ingredients used in the brewing process
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
You’ll arrive at Bee Urban, where you’ll get the lowdown on beekeeping in the city. After a short introduction, you’ll put on your bee suit, where you’ll be shown how to undergo a hive inspection with the resident Beekeeper. You’ll also learn how to work with beekeeping tools to check out the hive.
Afterwards, you can relax as you’re taken through a honey beer and food matching session. You’ll get to enjoy perfectly paired food with both a lager and an ale, as well as tasting the honeys used in the brewing process and some beer ingredients. You’ll then have a chance to check out the on-site shop, should you wish to purchase souvenirs.
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- The tasting is not suitable for participants with coeliac disease as beer contains gluten
- The experience is not recommended if you are allergic to bee stings
- Bee Urban's site is suitable for disabled access to the premises but not to the hives
- You will be required to sign a disclaimer on the day before starting your session
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
This experience is available selected weekends from April to September. Excluded dates apply.
We recommend you book at least two weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 2 hours for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Kennington
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Urban Beekeeping and Honey Craft Beer Tasting£39.00
- Cheese and Wine Tasting for Two in LondonSave 65% £72.00 £25.00
- The Bombay Sapphire Distillery Guided Tour with Gin Cocktail for Two£50.00
- Luxury Wine, Champagne and Port Tasting paired with Cheese and TrufflesSave 50% £160.00 £79.00
- Four Course Sunday Brunch with Champagne for Two at London's Iconic Gherkin£90.00