Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Vineyard Tour, Wine Tasting and Afternoon Tea for Two at Bolney Wine EstateCode: PBOLAT 12 month validity West Sussex - Haywards Heath 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Vineyard Tour, Wine Tasting and Afternoon Tea for Two at Bolney Wine Estate
Add to Basket
Learn the history of English wine, sample some of its finest vintages in a West Sussex vineyard, wander through the vines and take your seats for a delicious afternoon tea with this Sparkling Afternoon Tea Tour at Bolney Wine Estate.
Walk amongst the vines in the picturesque 18-acre field as you learn the history of English wines, before going behind the scenes of the Winery and Bottling Room to learn about the wine-making process. As part of your day, you’ll enjoy a tutored tasting of five wines, before taking your seats for Bolney’s take on a traditional afternoon tea. Tuck into sweet and savoury delights alongside scones with cream and jam, and a glass of sparkling rosé for good measure.
- 2 hour vineyard tour and wine tasting at the Bolney Wine Estate
- Learn the history of English wine and how it’s made
- Explore the 18-acre vineyard
- Go behind the scenes of the Winery and Bottling Room
- Learn about the winemaking process
- Enjoy a tutored tasting of five wines
- Tuck into a delicious afternoon tea with sparkling rosé
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Bolney Vineyard, you’ll meet your expert guide before embarking on a tour of the premises. Learn the history of English wine and what makes Bolney wines so special as you take a tour of the 18-acre grounds, before heading inside the state-of-the-art Winery and discovering the winemaking process.
Afterwards, you’ll enjoy a tutored tasting of five Bolney Wine Estate wines, before tucking into a sumptuous afternoon tea with sweet and savoury delights, a glass of sparkling rosé and a cup of tea.
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
This experience is available on selected dates February to November.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
You should allow approximately 3 hours for the whole experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
West Sussex - Haywards Heath
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Vineyard Tour, Wine Tasting and Lunch for Two at Bolney Wine Estate£90.00
- Vineyard Tour and Wine Tasting for Two at Bolney Wine Estate£40.00
- Vineyard Tour and Wine Tasting for Two at Chapel Down Winery£35.00
- Vineyard Tour, Wine Tasting and Three Course Dinner with Fizz for Two at Chapel Down Winery£140.00
- Vineyard Tour and Wine Tasting for Two£39.00