Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Visit Shakespeare's Birthplace and Three Course Meal with Sparkling Wine at Café Rouge for TwoCode: PHLVSB 9 month validity 2 locations 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Visit Shakespeare's Birthplace and Three Course Meal with Sparkling Wine at Café Rouge for Two
Add to Basket
Experience a tantalising glimpse into the early world of The Bard, then enjoy a delicious three-course French meal at the Café Rouge Stratford-upon-Avon on this Visit to Shakespeare's Birthplace and three-course meal for two.
To millions of Shakespeare fans and enthusiasts worldwide Shakespeare’s birthplace is a shrine, the place where the great playwright was born, raised and spent the first few years of married life. In the 400 years since his death, Shakespeare’s family home has been preserved and restored and now sits next to the Shakespeare Centre, where you can see documents, displays and collections gathered from across The Bard’s life by the Shakespeare Birthplace Trust. As you walk through the house you can imagine following in his footsteps and see where he would have eaten, slept and played as he grew to the prolific playwright we all know today.
After you’ve delved into Shakespeare’s early and married life you’ll get to enjoy a delicious three-course Taste of Rouge menu at the nearby Café Rouge. From starter to dessert you’ll be transported to the continent, accompanied by a glass of sparkling wine each for that true Parisian feel.
- Entry to the Shakespeare Centre and Shakespeare’s Birthplace in Stratford-upon-Avon
- Explore the life and times of William Shakespeare through museum displays, exhibitions and collections
- A three-course meal for two from the Taste of Rouge menu with a glass of sparkling wine each at the nearby Café Rouge
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the Shakespeare Centre you’ll hand over your tickets at reception before moving through to see all of the current exhibitions and displays collected by the Shakespeare Birthplace Trust. Entry to Shakespeare’s Birthplace is included, so you’ll also get to take a look at Shakespeare’s early life through the rooms and halls that make up his family home.
After you’ve seen everything at the Shakespeare Centre you can head to the Café Rouge Stratford-upon-Avon, just a couple of streets away. There you’ll be shown to your pre-booked table and handed a menu to select your three courses, and along with your meal you’ll each be served a glass of sparkling wine for a full continental dining experience.
Click here to see the menu.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 16 (under 18s need to be accompanied by a paying adult)
- Under 18s will be offered a soft drink alternative to wine
- Access to the Shakespeare's Birthplace Visitor Centre is via a pedestrianised shopping street. The ground floor offers level access with a lower level ticket desk and hearing loop. There is also a wheelchair-accessible toilet as well as visitor toilets and baby-changing facilities. After the reception area there is a short introductory audio visual tour with some seating and space for wheelchairs and pushchairs. Note: There is low level lighting
- Café Rouge Stratford-Upon-Avon has step free access and is wheelchair accessible
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Available seven days a week. Date restrictions may apply.
Shakespeare’s Birthplace opening times (exc 25 and 26 December)
Spring 2015 (16 March to 28 June) 09.00 to 17.00
Summer (29 June to 30 August) 09.00 to 17.30
Autumn (31 August - 1 November) 09.00 to 17.00
Winter 2015 (2 November - 13 March 2016) 10.00 to 16.00
Café Rouge Stratford-upon-Avon opening times (Exc bank holidays, 16 to 25 December, 31 December and 1 January)
Monday to Saturday : 09.00 to 23.00
Sunday: 09.00 to 22.30
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 1 hour to visit Shakespeare's Birthplace, 1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours to enjoy the meal plus 5 minutes walking between venues. Please ensure you allow plenty of time for travelling between the different parts of your experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
2 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- West Midlands (2)
- Worcestershire - Stratford-upon-Avon
- Worcestershire - Stratford-upon-Avon
- Three Course Meal with Sparkling Wine for Two at Café RougeSave 35% £60.00 £39.00
- Three Course Meal for Two with Sparkling Cocktail at London's Shaka ZuluSave 50% £98.00 £49.00
- Three Course Meal at a Marco Pierre White Restaurant and Thames River Sightseeing Cruise for TwoSave 48% £152.00 £78.00
- Three Course Meal and Champagne Cocktail for Two at Silk RestaurantSave 50% £107.00 £53.50
- Three Course Meal with Wine for Two at a Brasserie BlancSave 21% £66.00 £52.00