Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Visit the Royal Observatory Greenwich for TwoCode: PRGMV2 9 month validity London - Greenwich 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Visit the Royal Observatory Greenwich for Two
Add to Basket
Grab a friend and get ready to embark on a journey through space and time at the Royal Observatory Greenwich.
Stand on the Prime Meridian Line and take your place at the centre of the world, and explore the home of Greenwich Mean Time, where you’ll see clocks and timepieces that have quite literally changed the world. Full of incredible history, fascinating facts and photo opportunities, you can discover Greenwich’s best bits right here.
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
The Royal Observatory is located at the top of a hill in Greenwich Park, so you can start your experience with fantastic views of the city, before stepping inside to discover everything on offer. Grab some iconic selfies on the historic Prime Meridian Line of the world and learn the history of Greenwich Mean Time. Your experience also includes a 1 hour audio guide tour, so you can uncover plenty of fascinating facts whilst you explore this iconic location.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult
- There is wheelchair and disabled access at the Royal Observatory. The Astronomy Centre galleries are fully accessible via lift, but the older parts of the Royal Observatory may have restricted access
- Please note: Due to the narrow interior of the building, buggies are not suitable for Flamsteed House. External Buggy Parks are provided outside
- Audio guides are available in French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, and Mandarin
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
This experience is available to book from 14 January 2019.
This experience is available seven days a week from 10.00 to 17.00 (last entry to the Royal Observatory is at 16.30). Excluded dates including 14 February, 24 to 26 and 31 December will apply.
We recommend you book at least 1 week in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 2 hours 30 minutes for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Greenwich
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Comedy Night for TwoSave 50% £30.00 £15.00
- Visit to the Cutty Sark and Afternoon Tea for Two£63.00
- Champagne Cinema Evening for Two at the 5* Luxury Courthouse Hotel, LondonSave 19% £48.50 £39.00
- Cheese and Wine Tasting for Two in LondonSave 65% £72.00 £25.00
- Thames Cruise Sightseeing River Red Rover Ticket for TwoSave 25% £37.50 £28.00