Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Visit to Eagle Heights the UK's Largest Bird of Prey Centre with Afternoon Tea for TwoCode: PEHAT2 12 month validity Kent - Eynsford 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Visit to Eagle Heights the UK's Largest Bird of Prey Centre with Afternoon Tea for Two
Add to Basket
Spend a day in the company of incredible wildlife at the UK’s largest bird of prey centre, and enjoy a delicious British tradition with this Visit to Eagle Heights with Afternoon Tea for Two.
You and a guest will enjoy entry to the Eagle Heights Wildlife Foundation, where you can discover their vast collection of rescued birds and animals, including meerkats, servals and reptiles. You’ll also join one of the magical bird of prey flying displays.
As part of your experience, enjoy a delicious afternoon tea together under the twinkling lights of the tearoom, whilst overlooking stunning views of the Darent Valley.
- Entry to the Wildlife Foundation for Two
- The UK’s largest bird of prey centre
- Explore the huge collection of rescued birds and animals
- Join a bird of prey flying display
- Tuck into a tasty afternoon tea in the tearoom
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
Entry to the Wildlife Foundation is included in your experience, so there’s plenty of time for you to look around and see the foundation’s fantastic display of birds and animals, most of them rescued.
You’ll have the chance to join in on a bird of prey flying display, before settling in under the lights of the newly-decorated tearoom to enjoy an afternoon tea brimming with sweet and savoury delights.
- Under 16s must be accompanied by a full paying adult
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available 7 days a week theroughout the year. Exclsuions may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow a minimum of 2 hours for the full experience
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Kent - Eynsford
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Falconry Taster for TwoSave 50% £78.00 £39.00
- Hike with Huskies and Entry to Eagle Heights Wildlife Foundation for Two£50.00
- One Hour Private Falconry Encounter for Two at Millets FalconrySave 11% £90.00 £80.00
- Introduction to Eagle Handling£99.00
- Meet the Huskies and Entry to Eagle Heights Wildlife Foundation for Two£50.00